New Recruits

Not my best chapter but I've got ntn better to do. Enjoy.

Friday morning and The Malfoy Manor meeting room was in a frenzy. The usual Death Eaters were all situated in their new seats and gossiping amongst themselves, the three new inductees: Regulas Black, Evan Rosier and Severus Snape were standing next to it nervously, the werewolf leader Fenrir Greyback was standing to the other side and the leader of this rag tag group of people was absolutely no where to be seen. This was was to be expected, however, as he had previously stated that he had more pressing issues to attends to.

This is why Bellatrix had seated herself at the head of the table with a mad grin. She had thrown her legs over one arm of the chair and was grinning at each of the men sitting before her.

"AHEM" She cleared her throat loudly, immediately ceasing all conversation.

The power she held at this moment was breathtaking and she finally understood the Dark Lords need for it.

"Finally" Bella rolled her eyes and straightened herself up. Rodolphus muttered under his breath. "Quiet!" She snapped vaguely in his direction. "Now. The Dark Lord has business to attend to so I'll be taking the reigns" More muttering. "I said quiet!" Bellatrix exclaimed, procuring her wand and sending hexes around the table. That seemed to do the trick. "Now, does anyone have a problem with that?" She hissed.

T. Yaxley went to say something but Bellatrix was quicker than that and jabbed her wand in his direction. What made this even more funny was the fact that Yaxley yelled out for Narcissa to calm her sister down. Unfortunately for him Narcissa, nursing a rather bad headache as a result of her drinking session with Bellatrix (she had a lower tolerance than her sister) , wasn't there but Lucius, who found the whole thing rather hilarious, was and retold the tale to her later that night.

"Regulas!" Bellatrix stood then and beckoned her cousin over. He did with apprehension. She cleared her throat and studied him. He was fidgeting and refusing to meet her eyes, shuffling his feet and shifting his weight from on foot to the other. He stepped up to Bellatrix. "Nervous?" She asked him, arching an eyebrow.

"Terrified" He swallowed and attempted to smile. Bellatrix clicked her tongue and grasped his left arm, digging her nails in on purpose. He hissed as she drew him near.

"If you're scared" She said lowly, almost growling. "You aren't ready yet" She released him and cleared her throat, reaching into her pocket. "Repeat after me"

"Repeat after me" Regulas said, smirking. A few chuckles went around the table. Bellatrix stopped and slowly turned to Regulas, his smirked slowly formed into a look of horror as she did so. She smacked the back of his head.

"Snape. Rosier" Bellatrix suddenly ordered them to step closer. "Here doggie!" She yelled, turning to Greyback, who snarled at her. "All of you, save me the headache and do it at the same time"

Rosier chuckled, Snape rolled his eyes and Greyback cracked his knuckles.

"I pledge to be loyal"

"I pledge to be loyal" Regulas repeated breathlessly. Non of the others spoke. Bellatrix huffed and tapped her foot.

"I'll wait" She said, sitting back down. Reluctantly, Snape started, Rosier joined in and Greyback followed. "Good" She didn't stand back up.

"I pledge to willingly give my life for the Dark Lord should a situation come about"

Again they repeated it.

"I pledge to do everything I can to aid the Dark Lord in his cause"

Bellatrix's own induction had the line "Mission to wipe out all Mudbloods or Blood Traitors within the Wizarding community". She purposely changed it in the spur of the moment, recalling back to their talk that one night, and judging by the harsh whispers that aroused from the table, many had noticed. She nodded and folded the parchment back up to place back in the pockets in her dress (she had pockets in her dress mate!).