Well Then

I honestly have no idea how divorces work. Let's pretend everything to do with legalities in Wizard Worlds happen within the ministry.

Well it turns out she was wrong.

Rodolphus had in fact told somebody of their separation. His brother.

Rabastian, in his half-drunk mind, felt it was his duty to inform the witches of Britain that Rodolphus LeStrange was a bachelor once again. And Who was better to get the word out?

Rita fucking Skeeter.

Voldemort and Bellatrix had just sat down for breakfast, that she had made with her limited cooking knowledge, as they don't have an house elf, when the screech of a Barn Owl hit their ears. Bellatrix groaned and slammed her head on the table. Voldemort laughed at her as he removed the newspaper from the owl's talons. His laughter cut off as he read the headline.

Bellatrix raised her head and blinked. "It's about me or my family again" She stated rather than questioned. Voldemort just passed her the paper without at word. Another groan left her mouth when she saw the picture. It was of Her and Rodolphus on the Gringotts steps.

Wedded bliss?
Well, my dear readers, Over the past couple of months the two people in question have become sort of celebrities. Word on the street is Rodolphus LeStrange and Bellatrix Black-LeStrange, after five or so years of marriage, have separated. Especially unusual as both are members  of families who pride themselves on reputations.

This comes just a month after the Gringotts Fiasco that occurred after the accusations that the couple were significant followers of You-Know-Who and even participated in the Little Hangleton Riot.

See what Rabastian LeStrange, the brother to Rodolphus, has to say on page 6.

~ Rita Skeeter, Head Reporter.

Bella hummed under her breath and tossed it aside. In all honesty, the thing that intrigued her most was Rita's promotion to head reporter.

"Well there's that" She stated, biting into some toast. "Had to get out eventually."

"Keep reading it" Voldemort gestured. Bella scowled at him and tossed her toast back onto her plate. "I need to hear what LeStrange told her."

LeStrange said : "I'm not surprised honestly, they both were in on it because of the families. Neither actually wanted to marry"

Do you know the exact reasons as to why the couple separated?

LeStrange ; "Unfortunately not, all I know is Bellatrix isn't the ideal partner for [Rodolphus]. And He isn't the ideal partner for her.

Who instigated the separation?

L : Oh I have no doubt it was Bella. While Rod didn't exactly enjoy the novelty of marraige, he didn't want to officially end it for fear of how our family is. Bellatrix was never one to care about reputation so much and so I have no doubt she finally just left.

And lasty, how do you feel about the accusations last month?

L; "About them being supporters of the Dark Lord? Ludicrous. Absolutely B*******. They are both firm believers in blood supremacy, sure, but they would never cause harm to another person because of it.