A Circle of Idiots

Bellatrix smiled slightly as the table was suddenly covered in a feast, not unlike the one at Hogwarts School, she knew that Voldemort was in personal competition with Dumbledore. She glanced around to see the others digging in immediately and each wrapped each other up in conversation. Bella shrugged and reached out for the mash in front of her, ready to dig in herself, but was interrupted,

"Say, You're Rodolphus' woman aren't you?" Corban Yaxley asked from across ( and diagonal to her) the table. Bella stiffened involuntarily and replied curtly,

"Yes.That's me." She sniffed and stared at him. Corban apparently didn't notice her cold stare and carried on.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing here?" He asked coyly. Rabastan LeStrange tuned into the conversation. "Surely, Rodolphus wouldn't let you be here. Oh thats right, he's away."

"Yo. Lay off will you?" Rabastan muttered to him. Voldemort tilted his head and raised an eyebrow as he watched the conversation. "Dolph will kill you."

"Rodolphus" Bellatrix cleared her throat loudly, attracting the attention of Narcissa, who was still very concerned about her sister and her sisters marriage. "Doesn't control me. I am my own woman."

"Oh please. If I had a wife, I wouldn't even let her think about coming to a Death Eater meeting" Corban scoffed. "Rodolphus mustn't known about this otherwise he'd be in the fireplace already. And Lucius..."

Lucius, with a mouthful of food turned to him.

"Yesh?" He spat out a few crumbs.

"I thought Roddy was bad what with letting Mrs LeStrange here come along but bringing your wife is even worse!" Corban shook his head. "This is mans work. Not a womans." Both Narcissa and Bella looked aghast and opened their mouths to protest but they didn't have time to.

"Yaxely!" Voldemort barked out suddenly, making everyone jump. "Sexism is not tolerated here. I will not stand for it."

"My apologies, My Lord, Bellatrix, Narcissa" Corban fumbled and Tudor scoffed at his father. Voldemort narrowed his eyes at him for a few seconds and then clapped his hands togther.

"I think the new recruits should inform everyone who they are, why they are here and their abilities to help aid us." Voldemort smiled evilly. Bellatrix resisted a groan and instead broke a breadstick. "Alphabetical order. Barty."

"Oh um" Barty's tongue darted out and licked his left side of his lips. Bellatrix rolled her eyes and put her face in the palm of her hand. "I'm Barty Crouch Jr, son of the politician, and I'm here to purify the Wizard Race and get revenge on my father.I have connections at the Ministry of Magic, which could potentially help the cause. I also brew a mean Poly Juice potion."

"Ello Barty!" The table rang out. Bellatrix looked around in confusion before face palming again.

"Just do it Bella, you're next" Narcissa leaned forward. "You are embarrassing yourself and me"

"Fine" Bella growled and sighed deeply. "I'm Bellatrix LeStrange, Wife Of Rodolphus, I'm here to purify the wizard race too and get revenge on those who wronged us... Like my blood traitor sister Andromeda-"

A few outraged cries sounded then.

"I'm exceptionally good at duelling and um. I can speak French?" Bella said sheepishly. "I could talk to French people?"

"So could Narcissa and the LeStranges" Someone said. Bella bared her teeth at them and sat back in her seat, pouting.

Lucius and Narcissa went next but Bella wasn't paying attention. She pushed food around on her plate and soon felt a pair of eyes on her. She glanced up to see Voldemort looking down upon her. Then, suddenly, a flash of bright red in his eyes startled her so much that she somehow managed to drop her plate from the table with a loud gasp.

"Bella? Are you alright?" Narcissa asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine Cissy." Bella shook her head and waved her wand to clear the mess. "Just. Me being clumsy." Voldemort tilted his head up and Bella saw a light smirk on his face. She swallowed thickly and watched him for a few seconds, before returning to her
meal, not saying anything to anyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It must of been ten or fifteen minutes later when Voldemort addressed them all as a group once more.

"Friends" He said cooly, halting everyone at once. "It seems that you are all aquatinted now and it's time for this meeting to turn into more pressing matters."

Bella perked up at the sound of that.

"Many people within the circle have certain roles." Abraxas informed Lucius, Bella and Barty "They could be within certain job placements, like the ministry for example, or could be missions like the on Mr LeStrange is on right now. Sometimes, The Dark Lord will give you a personal mission himself otherwise, I am the one to give you the missions. Nor-"

"Hey! Give me back my breadstick you heathen!" Tudor Yaxley suddenly yelled out at Rabastan.

"My fucking Breadstick" Rabastan exclaimed back and the two ended up in a scuffle over the food item. Bella stifled a laugh.

"Normally" Abraxas said again with a glare sent towards them. "Meetings are held in my home, the Malfoy Manor, but my wife has family over so we couldn't today and instead picked this abandoned house."

Bella raised an eyebrow at that. Its the Riddle Manor, right? Voldemort saw her expression and slowly shook his head with wide eyes and Bella took the hint, her mouth forming into a 'o' shape. Abraxas nodded once at Voldemort and went silent.

"First things first" Voldemort began again. "Mrs LeStrange." Bellatrix jumped at the sound of her name, she hadn't expected to be addressed immediately, "Has your husband give you any word on how he is doing in France?"

"Not really, My Lord" Bella cleared her throat and wrung her hands nervously under the table. "All he said in his letters was that he should be home Thursday evening as it's wrapping up earlier than expected."

"Oooh. Ol' Roddy is gonna get laaaaiiiid" Amycus Carrow laughed out loud. Bellatrix gasped in outrage and picked up her wand.

"Crucio!" She yelled out and immediately Amycus dropped to the floor writhing in pain and crying. Many of the Death Eaters (Including her sister) shrunk back in alarm and Voldemort and Abraxas both watched with increased interest. Voldemort, already knowing what Bella's crucio feels like, involuntary shivered.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Alecto suddenly stood up and drew her wand. Bellatrix looked her up and down and turned to the table.

"She serious?" She asked, jabbing a thumb at her. Narcissa shrugged, also staring at Alecto with a 'the fuck?' Face. Voldemort just smirked and raised his hand.

"Friends. It seems like Bellatrix wants to show off her duelling skills with Alecto." Voldemort said, Bellatrix's shoulders dropped and she stared at him. "Lets begin, shall we"