About 5 Years Later

Just to clarify Bella is now about 21 and isn't a Death Eater just yet.All three sisters have left School by now and Narcissa and Lucius are married, Andi is still in the family.
I did say that this chapter was dark but i just couldn't bring myself to write that so instead I've lightened it up but it's still on the same path.

For the first few years of their marriage It was ok, in the very least. I mean, sure they argued a lot due to Bella's ideas and Actions but 'Dolph hadn't laid a single hostile finger on her, a fact which admittedly surprised many. And he even treated her like he did truly love her. Sometimes He showered Bella with pretty and expensive gifts whenever he could and told her he loved her.

She had her doubts but Was beginning to feel the same.

"Bella. I need to leave for a few days" Rodolphus blurted out one morning over breakfast. Bella just sighed and closed her eyes, thanking Merlin that she was facing away from him.

"What for this time?" She asked bitterly. Her husband had been leaving for weeks at a time for a few years now and she was beginning to get suspicious. Sure, she didn't love him, but they were married, she did have some right to feel possessive and jealous, its in her nature.

"Work" He replied and chugged down his drink. "I'll be gone for at least two weeks"

"Are you being untrue?" Bellatrix asked suddenly and whirled around to face him. Rodolphus stopped mid action and stared at her, emotionless. "Dolph?"

"How dare you" He said quietly and slowly, threateningly. Bellatrix jumped, startled at his change in personality and backed away, suddenly afraid.

"Dolph?" She said.

"I leave to ensure that you have a good life." He said and stood up. "I leave to make sure you have those pretty heels and necklaces you adore oh so much. I leave for my job, not because I want to, because I need to. And you accuse me of being untrue."

"It was stupid of me" Bella said quickly and backed away even more. Rodolphus calmly walked around the table towards her. "I wasn't thinking, i'm just tired."

"Uh huh" Rodolphus walked quickly and managed to trap Bellatrix between him and the wall.

"Dolph. You're scaring me" Bellatrix breathed. Rodolphus blinked and snarled at her. He reached out and grabbed her wrist harshly, causing her to cry out. She stared at him in shock.

"Never speak to me like that again" He snarled, tightened his grip and hurt her even more and threw her wrist down, sending her to the floor. "I'm leaving right now"

Bella just nodded and started at the floorboards in shock while he left. She gripped her at her wrist, which was throbbing with pain and breathed out once before scrambling for her necklace, which was actually a two way mirror, to contact her sister.

"Bella?" Andromeda asked, quite confused since the two sisters never speak anymore they both only speak to Narcissa now. Tension increased greatly between the two in Andi's last two years in Hogwarts as there were rumours going around That Andi was seen with Hufflepuffs and seemingly with a mudblood no less. Andromeda quickly debunked these theories but Bella still had her suspicions.

"Erm. Cissy told me that you are practicing medicine" Bella said awkwardly.

"Er. Yeah I am. Why?" Andromeda asked, carefully.