Quick Authours note - Ages.

Soooooo. Its come to my attention that there is a bit of an age gap between Bellamort and it appears i've muddled up ages anyway so imma clarify it for all of you.

Just to be clear, this will cover all four of my books.

Bellamort age gap
At the time of the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort was 71 and Bella was 47

Yeeeeeaaa. We gotta lower that

Bella (in this book for the time being) is 21 so lets make old MoldyWart 31 shall we. Make him older but not too old. (The fact that he is older will come into play)

Bella
So at the time of the battle of Hogwarts (in my book) Bella is around 40 but she also had 16 year old Hermione, That means she was about 23/4 when Hermione was born. and around 40 when the twins were born (WATDC) Also. Menopause isn't a thing in the wizarding world be quiet

You still with me? Coz i'm fuckin lost.

Voldemort
His age in the real book is 71 at the time of his death. But fuck it, I've changed it now.

Still with me?

His age in THIS book is 31, meaning he was around 33/34 when Hermione was born and around 50 when the twins were born............i hate myself. SO THIS MEANS THAT THE AGES IN THE THIRD CHAPTER OF WATDC. ARE. NOT. CORRECT. perfect. Now that we got that out of the way.

Other characters

Rodolphus- Same age as Bellatrix (21 Rn)

Hannah - Same age as Bella.

Andromeda -year younger than Bella (so 20 at this moment. Dont ask how old she was when tonks was born pls. It'll kill me. )
All you need to know is that Tonks is older than Mione and Draco by a couple years. And erm. Draco is older than Mione by a like a few months. I fink.

Narcissa - 2 years younger than Bella (19 at this moment - around 22 when Draco was born)

Lucius - (Same age as Bella - 24 when Draco was born)

Sirius, James, Remus and Wormy (fuck I can't remember his name haha) - All same age as Bella (21 at this moment. Huh. Everyone is 21. HA. makes my job a lot easier)

Snape - hmm lets make this interesting, younger than the Marauders, older than Narcissa. Yeah. That makes A LOT OF FUCKIN SENSE.

Druella and Cygnus. Hehe. Druella - 56 here -was 15 when Bella was born, 16 when Andi was, and 17 when Narcissa was *smug face* fuck you Druella
Cygnus - 57 - was 16 when Bella was born, 17 when Andi was and 18 when Narcissa was. *even more smug faces* fuck you too.

Abraxes Malfoy (does anyone even CARE) - Same age as Cygnus , went to school with him. Both knew Voldemort through their fathers, who were also teen fathers. shut up it makes sense. Was 16 when Barbie was born.

Ted Tonks - Same age as Andi

Oof. Well that was a wild ride. Did I miss anyone? Probably.
Hopefully it all makes sense to you.