Going Solo

I really should be revising rn but it seems to me that when I should do something, I write like crazy. But when I'm doing NOTHING I don't even Log IN to wattpad.

Bella sighed and ran a brush through her hair gently, wincing at the pain from blemish on her forehead that had formed over the previous days as a result of the battle. She glanced in the mirror in front of her to see the figure of her husband, asleep on their bed, spread out in a star shape. The young witch rolled her eyes in annoyance and slammed the brush down onto the vanity with as much strength as possible, waking Rodolphus up. As he blinked in confusion, she smiled sweetly at him through the reflection.

"Morning!" She said cheerfully. Rodolphus grunted and swung his legs over the bed.

"What time is it?" He growled out, rubbing his eyes. Bella kept on smiling as she grabbed a lipstick.

"9 in the morning" She puckered her lips as she did her makeup. "Kreacher!"

Said elf appeared next to her as soon as the last syllable left her mouth.

"Yes, mistress?" He asked, glancing at Rodolphus warily.

"Open the curtains, please" She ordered, not even glancing at the elf. "And present Rodolphus with his robes for today, if you would"

"Yes, Mistress" The elf nodded and set about doing his task. Rodolphus slowly began moving and Bella swivelled around, satisfied with her look for the day, and went to begin the rest of her routine when a sudden pain burned her left arm. Bella hissed violently and grasped her arm with her right hand, Rodolphus groaned softly and clutched his as well but otherwise acted unaffected after a few seconds while Bella basically had a fit.

"Holy FUCK" She shouted, scaring her husband. "Didn't know it would hurt that much. It shouldn't hurt that much. What the hell. No"

"Don't tell me" Rodolphus grunted. "Tell the Dark Lord"

"I will" Bella muttered under her breath, going into the en suite bathroom.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Bella slouched in her chair, the third from the head of the table she may add, and glanced around. The DeathEaters were chatting noisily between each other : Lucius and Narcissa were having a debate with the Yaxley's, Carrow's and LeStranges, including herself apparently, were having a conversation about something she didn't care about. Crabb and Goyle were doing their own thing and Bella just tuned them all out. She frowned at the vacant seat next to the head of the table, Abraxas had stopped coming to frequent meetings and instead kept his appearances short and scarce. The time to pick the new Lieutenant was coming closer, and if Bella suddenly doesn't get it, she'll kill someone.

"I don't have a lot of time!" Voldemort came thundering into the room all of a sudden, looking frazzled with his robes billowing behind him. Everyone quieted immediately. "Missions : LeStranges, organise Manchester Raid, keep it lowkey. Do not let the ministry show up."

"Yes, Master" They bowed their heads and Voldemort tossed some paper carelessly at them, hitting Rodolphus in the face. Bella giggled uncaringly.

"Lucius, You have a meeting with a higher up in the Daily Prophet at 3" Voldemort informed him, Lucius smiled smugly at his sister in Law, who just shrugged. "About your sudden new position on the school board. Remember, Anti Dumbledore but Anti Dark Lord at the same time to not raise suspicions. Mark should be covered"

Lucius nodded while Voldemort finally sat down, a bit calmer.

"Finally" He sighed and kicked his foot at the table. "Mrs Black-LeStrange" Bella sat up from her slouch, wide eyed, and looked eagerly at the Dark Lord. "You shown potential during the Little Hangleton fiasco well. Before you got yourself ambushed."