Well. They're Drunk

Idk why but the title was hilarious to me.

As soon as she stepped into the manor, Bella's mouth dropped open and she looked around in wonder. The manor was beautiful, the overall colour scheme of the downstairs floor was a deep red, almost the colour of blood, with gold trimming. From what she could see, the next two floors, (The manor was three stories) were Slytherin themed, with Black, green and Silver. There were paintings everywhere, strangely non moving, and random objects were scattered among the shelves and cabinets.

"My Lord" She breathed. "It's....Beautiful."

"You think so?" Voldemort asked, genuinely curious. "Eh. I suppose it could be worse"

"You don't like it?" Bella asked. Voldemort just frowned and shook his head, he held out his hands and helped Bella shimmy out of her coat. Bella shrugged it off and watched as he made it float to the small cupboard by the door, which housed the shoes and coats. "Want me to remove my shoes?"

"You're fine" Voldemort shrugged and sauntered off upstairs. Bella frowned and made to follow after him quickly. As they walked up in silence, Bellatrix looked around to find out more about the place.

"This is a such a lovely home" Bellatrix called to him. Voldemort grunted.

"I'm not going to give you a tour" He said over his shoulder. Bellatrix shrugged. When he reached the second floor, he tuned to her and said, "The bedrooms are on the top floor, There is about 6. However, i've converted one into my study so its further away. The lounge, Library, and a few guest Bedrooms are on this floor, the second floor"

Bellatrix smiled and glanced around again to see if she could try and guess what rooms are what.

"And finally the Kitchen, Formal dining room, meeting room, Casual dining room and the ball room are on the bottom." Voldemort continued and cleared his throat. "Shall we continue into the lounge?"

"Of course, My Lord" Bellatrix nodded. Voldemort nodded his head once and turned swiftly into the lounge.Bellatrix followed quickly after him and looked around in wonder once more. The lounge was a pretty big size, the main colour scheme was again black and green. There was a big window off to the side, overlooking the front garden.

"Take a seat any where." Voldemort gestured around to the various seating arrangements. Bellatrix smiled softly and took a seat on the big couch that was off to the side. "What would you like to drink?"

"Erm. What are you having?" Bellatrix asked quietly, now feeling awkward in the Dark Lords home.

"I'm having whiskey. Strong whiskey." Voldemort said. He intended to get drunk. Really drunk, even though he wasn't much off a drinker. He didn't particularly care what she intended to do, as long as she was in her own home by morning. Bellatrix pulled a face then, hating the drink. "So no whiskey for the lady."

"No" Bellatrix laughed quietly and shook her head. "I think I shall just have.... wine"

"Wine?" He asked her with a small smile. "Red, white or Rosè?"

"Lets see. I want to get drunk..." Bella thought out loud. "Mmh. Rosè"

"Ok." Voldemort nodded and poured out her drink. He went and passed it to her and made to sit next to her but as she went to grab the wine glass, her sleeve of her dress fell down, revealing the harsh bruise that Rodolphus left this morning. Voldemort's eyes widened and he placed the drinks down on the coffee table. Bellatrix cursed silently and pulled her sleeve up but Voldemort just grabbed her elbow and pulled her towards him. "What is this?" He hissed.

"Um. A bruise." Bellatrix cringed. Voldemort narrowed his eyes.

"How did you get this?"He growled and shook her arm a little. Bellatrix winced in pain.