Most Faithful

I've had this pile of shit written since before Bella was married to Rodolphus thank god I can GET RID OF IT.

Voldemort glared at the glass cabinet, his right hand held his wand while his left had a drink glass full of a golden liquid within it's grasp. He downed the liquor in one go, ignoring the way it burned in his throat and how Thunder crashed just as he did. Without even blinking he flicked is wrist and the glass refilled itself, allowing him to repeat the action. The alcohol just wasn't doing it for him tonight. He had hoped that drinking himself into oblivion will sort out his head until the next morning but unfortunately, it seemed it just wasn't going to work in his favour. He just wanted to forget. He wanted to forget about the Battle in Diagon, He wanted to forget about the newspaper from earlier in the day which detailed a betrayal from one of the more loyal family's to his cause.

Most importantly, He wanted to forget about Bellatrix.

When he finally conceded to the fact that the liquor wasn't working, he growled angrily and aimed his wand at the cabinet, setting his drink down.

"Confringo" He growled so lowly it was almost imperceptible. The light burst out of his wand and the cabinet containing most of his favourite alcoholic drinks smashed, coating the floor of his office with a layer of glass and different liquids. He barely spared it a glance as he aimed his wand the wreckage and muttered "Reparo". The cabinet was fixed at once and The Dark Lord filled his glass up once more with an another flick of his wrist. After drinking the full drink again he aimed his wand at the cabinet and muttered a different spell - "Finestra"- and this time, only the glass of the cabinet marked the floor. He felt a stupid satisfaction at seeing the destruction he caused and with some weird sadness, went to fix it (just so he could do it again) but the Wards around his house suddenly alerted him that someone had entered the premise through Apparition. He frowned and flew to his feet when his Wards then alerted him to the fact that this was a friendly person apparently and they had a familiar feel to them. He realised at once.

Bellatrix.

Glancing at the discarded newspaper with Sirius Black's smug smiling face still staring at him, Voldemort quickly set his drink down, removed the smell of Alcohol from his persona and sauntered out of the office, downstairs to the front door. Vaguely, he registered the sound of thunder and heavy rain outside and his frown deepened. Apparation in this weather was surely dangerous. Of course, it was her, she would be the only one to travel in this weather.

Outside, Bellatrix sighed and sniffed, wiping her eyes and willing herself not to cry in front of him. She nodded once and straightened her posture, raising her hand to knock.

She gasped when the door was wretched open before she could knock and the Dark Lord himself stood there with a raised eyebrow. Despite his best efforts, Bella knew he had been drinking. His hair was all tousled and his eyes were less sharp and focused as usual. He wasn't wearing a Wizards robe but rather a dress shirt that was tucked in to simple slacks. Bella swallowed a lump in her throat. Voldemort huffed.

"Did you really apparate here in this weather?" He demanded, laying his hand on the wood framing of the door. Bella breathed in deeply and offered an acute nod, lowering her eyes. Why did he have to be so attractive? Her inner voice echoed. She shushed it.

Voldemort gave her a once over and suddenly she felt very self conscious and aware of the state being out in the rain had gave her. Her hair was drenched - well actually every bit of her was drenched- and wild, sticking to her back and neck. Her makeup was runny and smudged from both her crying and the rain. Her already tight dress clung to her in all the wrong - or Voldemort would argue the right - places. She fiddled with the ring on her right hand (the one he gave her, he noticed with a sense of smugness)