Snooping.

This chap was a headache to write.

Tom Riddle

Where has she heard that name before? Bella chewed her lip as she scanned her memories. Was it that boy in first year who she gave a black eye? No. His name was Greengrass.

Wait. A memeory suddenly flashed in her mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You don't seem so sure" He tilted his head and looked her up and down. Bellatrix narrowed her eyes.

"Who are you?" She raised her chin in a challenge. The man chuckled again.

"You mean that you do not recognise me?" He asked in genuine surprise. Bellatrix shook her head.

"Should I?" Bella shrugged, looking at him more closely.

"Well, My name is Tom Riddle" The man smirked, obviously toying with her. Bellatrix huffed.

"Tell me your real name" She demanded. Again the Man chuckled.

"Such cheek" He mused, staring her down. Suddenly another mans shout interrupted the conversation and both turned their heads to find Rodolphus LeStrange standing there with an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Bella!" He hissed, marching over and grabbing her elbow forcefully. Bella winced in pain and 'Tom' raised an eyebrow.  "This is The Dark Lord"

Bella's eyes widened in shock and surprise and she stared at the ground guiltily. Rodolphus glared at her as he bowed deeply.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tom? Riddle?" Bella shook her head as if that would make the words change. "No. Thats a silly Muggle name. Not a Pureblood wizard like The Dark Lord"

But why would he choose a random Muggle name to introduce himself?And that same Muggle Name being on The heirs door?

Ah. She needs sleep.

Bella huffed and turned to walk away. She only made it halfway down the corridor before she turned back. The young witch studied the door, glaring at it angrily, and shook her head, walking away yet again. She barely made it three steps before groaning and stomped back.

"Fine" She huffed and held up her wand. "Alohamora"

The door opened without a sign of protest, except for a small creak.

"Shhhhh" Bella glared angrily at the door. She checked down the hallway to see if the creak awoke anybody and smirked broadly when it didn't. She took a deep breath and stepped in the room and immediately gasped.

The room was absolutely beautiful, It was mainly green (Obviously) But had silver and gold accents which complemented the room very nicely, The green wallpaper had golden pattens in it going from the white ceiling down to the black carpeted floor. But Bella's favourite part of the room was the big window which over looked the water down below and took up an entire wall, it also had a seating are at the window .The room also had its own private bathroom!
The Ensuite was also very amazing, the main colour scheme was silver but the bath and shower head were a beautiful copper colour and the counter tops and shower curtains were marble.

(If anyone is wondering why this is familiar. I did just copy and paste it from Who am I?)

"Salazar Slytherin" Bella breathed and shut the door behind her. "I want this room"

Bella moved to the old wooden desk to light the lantern to have better lighting than just her wand. However she managed to trip over something in the darkness and sent herself to the ground.