The Duel and Rest of the Meeting

WHOO BABY I AM ON FIRE RECENTLY.
I got a bit carried away with this chapter and it's over 2000 words. Yay?

"Wands up!" Abraxas yelled out. Alecto did it immediately but Bella, who was really, truly pissed off, stared at Voldemort, silently begging for this to be over. Voldemort just tipped his head up and his eyes flashed dangerously. Bella gulped and turned back to Alecto and slowly held up her wand.

"Scared, LeStrange?" The older with asked with a coy smirk.

"Ha" Bella scoffed a laugh. "You wish, Carrow."

Alecto snarled and turned on her heel to begin marching ten paces. Bella, however, stuck her tongue out and licked her teeth before turning and marching. She shot a smirk towards Voldemort, who subsequently rolled his eyes, and stopped at about 5 feet. She whirled around all of a sudden and shot the first spell.

"STUPIFY" She screamed out, a bright flash of white exited her crooked wand, but Alecto deflected it just in time.

"Hey!" Crabb yelled out. "That's cheating. Not on that"

"SHUSH" Voldemort shushed him immediately. Some Death Eaters stared at him curiously but he just turned back to watching the duel with a emotionless expression.

"Protego!" Alecto deflected it. "Cascading"

Bella gasped and avoided it, immediately shooting another curse

"Everte statum" She yelled out, sending Alecto flying into the wall, knocking an ancient portrait off the wall. Strangely, the portrait wasn't moving and Voldemort quickly and quietly Vanished it.

"Flipiendo" Alecto retaliated by sending Bella flying into the opposite wall. Bella growled and shot a few more curses, one after the other, leaving no room for Alecto to return the curses. When she thought it was over, a breathless Bella turned around and smiled at the table of Death Eaters but was suddenly knocked on her stomach as Alecto shakily stood up and shot another curse.

"Fuck sake" Bella muttered and rolled on her back. "Petrificus Totalus"

Alecto's eyes widened as her entire body stiffened up. The frozen body of the witch fell onto it's back and Bella stood triumphantly over it.

"Can I go back and sit now?" She asked nobody and folded her arms stubbornly. Amycus muttered something from his place on the floor, influencing another eye roll from Bella.

"I'm sorry?" She asked mockingly, holding a hand up to her ear, "What was that?"

"I said, It isn't over yet" Amycus frowned and glared at the with as he stood. Bella was a very short woman, standing at 5'2, so really anyone towered over her but when Amycus stood, she had to crane her neck to look up at him. He was easily 6' something. Amycus smirked smugly as he realised the hight difference. She sighed and pouted mockingly.

"My Liege" Abraxas muttered, not taking his eyes off of the bickering duo, "Isn't it time to stop this? I would hate to sound like Yaxley but there is no way Madame LeStrange will be able to take on such a talented wizard like Carrow."

"Patient Abraxas" Voldemort smirked. "The Woman has potential, I can see it."

Abraxas nodded slowly and tilted his head to watch the duel, silently hoping his master was right. He saw potential in Bellatrix too, and would despise it if they lost her immediately, not to mention Rodolphus, the man is clearly head over heels for her and would hate any harm to come to her.(HAH BITCH YOU THOUGHT)

"But, I'm just a small woman" Bella sighed and pushed her bottom lip out in a mocking pout, " There is no way I could face a big, strong man like you."