Pillow Talk

A couple of weeks passed since this new relationship development and January faded into February. Neither of our favourite couple sees the appeal of Valentine's Day and what with Bella's ongoing marriage, even if they wanted to they didn't celebrate the infernal holiday. Instead, they stole moments away whenever they got an opportunity which thankfully, due to Bella's position within the circle, was quite often.

Bella was so confident in her feelings for him - she loved him- plain and simple.

But, she also knew about him.

As she told him, PureBred witches and wizards can recite each and every true pureblood line back to the 17th century from as young as maybe five. Especially if they were members of the sacred 28. Bellatrix, being a Black, learned as soon as she could talk. Despite the Black's and Malfoy's reigning supreme over the other 50 or so fully pure families left in Wizarding Britain, The Gaunt Family once held that title, being descendants of Salazar Slytherin himself. Of course, like so many of the Pure families, they soon suffered a great downfall and The Blacks took over the mantle of Blood Supremacy .

From what she could recall, The Gaunt Family matron died in childbirth with the second heir, Merope Gaunt, and so in their grief, The Gaunt's were relocated to a shack. Nobody knows where of course, Bella can only assume it was some where in the UK.

The Legend after this goes that Merope grew up being the centre of her fathers grief and he and her older brother beat her senseless and reduced her to nothing but a common maid. Bellatrix's heart tugged painfully. Soon, Merope fell in love with, Unfortunately, a Muggle. He didn't love her back so she devised and brewed a Love Potion to drug him with. At least, Bella wasn't that desperate, she mused, Clever though. The potion worked and the Muggle 'loved' her back. Soon, she found out she was expecting a child but the Muggle had found out what she was -a witch- and what she did so deserted her. He left her Pregnant and Vulnerable.

Bella cringed at the thought.

9 month's later, after being kicked out by her father, Merope gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with bright blue eyes. She met the same fate as her own mother and died after giving birth to her son and never had the chance to hold him. Nobody really knows what happened to the baby, after all. The wizard world only found out after she was found dead by a couple of ministry workers that she had died at all. Whatever happened to the poor child was unknown.

Well. Until he revealed the fact that he was the heir, himself.

One night after Bella had snuck away, while her husband was also out (She didn't kid herself, probably with a mistress but that's fine with her, she isn't a hypocrite) due to some 'work thing' (both in the literal work sense and a colleague), and she landed herself in Voldemort's bed, the man in question decided to make it his personal mission to annoy the shit out of her when she tried to sleep.

"Bella" His whispering voice jolted her out of the sleepy state she was in. Wearily, she blinked and burrowed her head further into the pillow. "Wake up" He said, louder but she can sense a smile on his face so she just rolled over facing away from him. "Bellatrix." He poked her bare shoulder continuously "Are you de-. Bella" She didn't answer so his poking got more severe and even painful at times. She gritted her teeth.

"Poke me again." This came out in such a low growl that Voldemort actually jumped back. "And Dumbledore will be the least of your problems."

"Sorry" He mumbled in reply, not even sounding remotely guilty. "I can't sleep. Seems I have been hit by the Insomnia curse"

"Sucks to be you" Bella huffed, keeping her eyes closed and wrapped her arms around the pillow. "I can. Night, M'lord"

"Bellaaaaaa" he dragged out the last letter of her name and whined. Bella opened her eyes and conceded.