Questions and Answers

A week or so later, it was a Saturday morning and Bellatrix did what every teenager in the world did. Slept in until lunchtime. Or at least she tried to.

"Bella. Bella. Wake up"

Bella groaned and rolled over on her side and put a pillow on her head. Narcissa huffed and sat on her heels to glare at her older sister.

"Bella. Wake up. Now" Narcissa said firmly.

"Whyyyy" Bella groaned.

"Lucius told me that he and his father wish to speak to you" Narcissa said. Bella bolted straight up and pushed Narcissa off of the bed, emitting a shriek from the younger girl.

"Why didn't you tell me that!?" Bella huffed and jumped out from the bed. She quickly transfigured her pjs to a dress and rushed about trying to tame her curly hair.

"What the hell?" Narcissa frowned. "Why are you rushing about like its a date?"

"Oh shut up" Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "As if I would do that to you. I'm cruel but not that cruel."

"Oh. Sorry" Narcissa muttered. "Why do the Malfoys want to speak to you, Bella?"

True fully? Bella wasn't sure. Well. She had ideas obviously. The main one was the 'discovery' shall we say, she made last week. Bella inwardly winced when she realised the news may have gotten to her parents...... or worse.

The Dark Lord himself.

"I don't know, Cissy"Bella sighed worriedly. Narcissa opened her mouth to comment but Bella quickly changed the subject. "Anyway Where's Andi?"

"I don't know. She ran off after breakfast" Narcissa pursed her lips.

Bella scoffed and rolled her eyes. Andromeda had really been acting strange lately, running away from her sisters every chance she got, Keeping secrets, snapping at her sisters while being kind to others, rejecting every proposal (Something which Bella wasn't allowed to do; she realised with a scowl) Hanging out with Sirius more often, initiating arguments between her and Narcissa as Bella simply would've have an argument and would rather beat Andi up, and worst of all: Beginning to defend and sometimes protect Mudbloods and Half bloods. Something that Bella could've ended up killing her about if Narcissa and Hannah didn't hold her back.

"I"m gonna end up killing her" Bellatrix scowled.

"No you wont" Narcissa rolled her eyes. "Now go! LuLu's waiting for you"

"LuLu?" Bella asked with a massive smirk. Narcissa blushed as red as a tomato and fanned her hands towards Bella.

"Go" She shooed her away. "He's in the common room."

"Fine" groaned Bellatrix and she turned on her heel to stomp towards the common room.

On her way there, she saw Rita Skeeter enter the Girl's corridor, limping as her wounds had yet to heal. Bella grinned and decided to mess with her, but Rita had already noticed her and she walked swiftly to the 4th year dorms. Bellatrix frowned mockingly but shrugged and continued her trek to the common room. She saw Lucius and Regulas talking at the far couch and slowly made her way over.

"Yo." Bella plonked herself down next to Lucius, who glared. Regulas, sensing the tension, coughed awkwardly and excused himself.

"My Father-" He began but Bella cut him off.

"Yeah. Yeah" She scoffed and waved her hand "He wants to speak to me"

"Yes" Lucius sniffed and flicked his shoulder length hair over his shoulder. "You're lucky that he's on the board for the school. Dumbledore is letting us leave for the day"