Occulmency Lessons

Idk what this first half turned into but i ain't mad about it lmao. I just went off in a rant.
Italics - What's happening in Bella's Memory
Underlined - anything Voldemort does or thinks while watching Bella's memories

Tw - Parental Abuse

Voldemort grunted in frustration and threw his quill in anger. The raid last month was not as successful as he would've liked it to be. For starters, many of his men were injured and he now had a obscene amount of paperwork to do in their absence since he decided to release Malfoy of the majority of his duties to focus on his health. Paperwork was not his strong suit.

Secondly, Bellatrix was still in ill health also. While he normally wouldn't be concerned about the death eaters should the fall ill, Bellatrix was.....special to say the least. Around the second day after the raid she had woken up from the mini coma but suffered from severe and random migraines as a result of the forced, unexpected and prolonged Legilimens used by Albus Dumbledore. That bastard. So now, His second in command, majority of his death eaters and his newfound source of entertainment during boring meeting (Bella herself) were out. Rodolphus immediately put Bella on bedrest after she fainted on the fourth day and Voldemort wasn't about to begin Occulmency lessons and increase the damages done by the spell until her body was ready for them.

So now, Voldemort was left with Barty, Lucius, Rodolphus, Rabastan, Corban Yaxley and Alecto Carrow. Amazing.

Honestly, the only good thing to come out of that disaster of a raid was the fact that Corynn and Bridged Lockhart were dead thanks to the work of Lucius and Barty and Marius Black was in the ICU ward of St Mungos due to his severe head injuries that occurred after he hit his head on a rock. Which is good, Voldemort supposed, Because now he probably could get some information out of Marius, disguised of coursed, that he told Bellatrix.

He hummed a unfamiliar, probably a muggle one that he knows by childhood, song quietly as he mused over this. Yes, he could go into St Mungos disguised as a fellow squib and question Marius, pretending to be prepared to overtake the mantle of leading the squib community should Marius pass on. But, for that to work he needs someone to help him finalise little details, someone cunning, smart, calculated. Someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to the Black family, Someone who knows exactly what to do while in disguise. Someone like.... Like Bellatrix. Voldemort stopped humming at once and snarled angrily.

BELLATRIX! He breathed heavily, running a hand through his hair. Curse that woman. How dare she keep invading his thoughts! (Deep down he knew she couldn't possibly have anything to do with it but still.) How dare she be so distracting, so disobedient, so...so Beautiful.

"ARRRGGH" Voldemort screamed suddenly and lurched forward to knock a lamp off of his desk. "For fucks SAKE!". He needs to stop thinking about her. She cannot be a distraction. He promised himself that she would be treated like how he treats every other fucker on the goddam planet but nope! He just Had to save her from Dumbledore didn't he? Just had to pick her up and apparate away. Just had to officiate her wedding. Just had to give her improvement lessons for years. Just had to speak to her during that fucking awful birthday party 5 years ago. He just had to go and fuck everything up 300% worse than it already was.

Because that's who he is.

Lord Voldemort is a huge fucking idiot.

And Merlin hated him.

The only wizard in the entire world born of a love potion, who isn't suppose to feel love or affection, feels it. Curse Bellatrix Druella Black-LeStrange. Curse her beautiful brown eyes, Her gorgeous black hair, her lips, her body, her personality, her ability to get close to him, to make him laugh . Damn it all. Why. Oh. Why must she be the source of all his thoughts?