Preparation for the wedding

Idk. This is a filler chap pretty much, nothing happened.
Do us a favour. Tell me if this story seems rushed.

Bella POV

"Why can't I wear black?" I practically whined to Druella a few weeks later. Hogwarts had finished for Half Term now so I didn't even get a chance to return to get away for a while. Druella stopped whatever she was doing and pinched her nose. "This is unfair! Why can't i decide what to have in MY wedding"

"Bellatrix, White is the colour of perfection, of goodness, of purity and virginity" She said simply. I snorted.

"Mother. We are followers of the Dark Lord" I rolled my eyes.

"And Lets be honest, Bella is far from pure" Narcissa said teasingly. I smirked and punched her in the arm lightly. Madam LeStrange, Rodolphus' mother, giggled along with her son and Andi.

Druella, Madam LeStrange, Andi, Narcissa And Rodolphus and I had all been gathered together in the Black Family manor for tea to 'help' us plan the wedding. Psh. More like dictate it.

"She isn't a virgin either" Andi laughed. Narcissa stopped and stared at her while I kicked her. The LeStranges looked awkward and Druella looked furious. Hannah, who had been invited by me, was just laughing.

"Shut the fuck up" I hissed at Andi

"Right, moving right along." Mother cleared her throat. I placed my head in my hand, absolutely mortified. "Flowers."

I scowled. I hate flowers with a passion.

"Well I was thinking, since we don't have a set colour scheme yet" Madame LeStrange spoke softly with a beautiful french accent. "I really like these Yellow Carnations"

She smiled as she conjured the brightest, ugliest flowers i've ever seen. I could have threw up. Andi looked like she ate a lemon, Rodolphus looked bored and was looking off to where our fathers were. Narcissa looked like she was having the time of her life.

"I think they are too bright, if we are being honest." Druella smiled tightly. Madame LeStrange just shrugged and they disappeared. "Narcissa what have you been thinking of?"

"Well. I was thinking of the pink peonies" Narcissa gestured to the flowers in the middle of the table.

"They're pink" I grumbled. "I do not want pink in my wedding."

"Very well." Druella sighed. "Hannah?"

"Hmm" Hannah looked around like she just woken up, which to be honest she probably did. "Oh. I'm hopeless when it comes to flowers."

"Thats fine dear" Madam LeStrange smiled and moved on to Andi.

"I thought of the Blue Hyacinth flower" Andi smiled and placed a bouquet on the table. I smiled, actually liking this colour but my happiness was short lived.

"I don't like the colour blue" Rodolphus snapped back into the meeting. I sighed/groaned.

"Bellatrix" Madame LeStrange (I've got to learn her name) said. "Have you any ideas, My dear"

"Erm." I suppressed a victorious smirk at Druella. "For the theme I was thinking of -"

"If you say Black" Mother muttered under her breath but I ignored her.