(Time Skip) The Wedding

(Time skip - several months)

This is was it. Bellatrix Black had left school now and had nothing left to aid her attempts of destroying this sham of a marriage. Bellatrix Druella Black was about to become Bellatrix Druella LeStrange. And nobody could do anything except for watching as she falls deeper into the hole.

Bella gasped softly as her mother tied the lace bodice of her wedding dress up.

"Mother" She breathed. "Its too tight. I can hardly breathe"

"You'll be fine." Druella waved her hand. "You'll get used to it"

As her mother fretted about the dress, Bella glanced into the mirror and swallowed a lump in her throat.

The dress was hideous. It had a big blue bow on the breast, something that Madame LeStrange added, the lace detailing was horrendous. The Sleeves looked like something out of the 19th century.

"There" Druella said happily as she pulled away.

"Aw, Darling" Madame LeStrange cooed. "You look gorgeous"

And with that, the elder women left to gather the accessories and the bridesmaids, Cissy, Andi and Hannah, waltz in. All three decked out in their beautiful Slytherin green bridesmaids dresses that Bella got to pick out herself luckily.

"BWAHAHAHAH" Hannah burst into laughter at the dress. Bella rolled her eyes and stepped down from the steps by the mirror.

" Yeah Yeah" She grumbled, "Laugh it up"

"Sorry" Hannah apologised. Bella ignored her and walked over to the window 

Rows and Rows of guests where all lined up outside the LeStrange Family Manor to watch her miserable fate become reality. The plan was for the actual Ceremony to take place in the LeStrange manor while the reception was in the Black Manor. The front row consisted of The parents of the groom and Bride on either side. The second row was secondary family like Aunt Bug and Sirius. The entire Pureblood community was their, bar the Weasleys and Potters. And At the Alter stood Voldemort himself in all of his dark glory. Suddenly Bella had a vision of her meeting him at the alter instead of meeting Rodolphus. She shook her head greatly then. Stop it Bella. She scolded herself. You mustn't have fantasies about the Dark Lord. No matter how big your crush is.

Yep. You read right. Bellatrix had developed a crush on her lord over the period of time they spent together training. And its nit as though she can act on it either. She was getting married THAT day and she cannot just go and confess her love for Voldemort at all because its not as though he would feel the same way. She's 16 for Merlins sake. He's like 35.

"I don't know if i can do this" Bella breathed suddenly, eyes not leaving the window.

"Of course you can Bellatrix"  Andromeda said assuringly. Bella snarled and turned swiftly.

"Wasn't talking to you!" Bella snapped at her younger sister. Tensions had risen greatly over the past couple of months.

"I'm gonna go wait in the hallway" Ani muttered to Narcissa sadly as slowly walked out as Mother walked back in.

"Bella, I took the liberty of writing your vows." Druella thrust a sheet of paper into Bella's hands. "I expect you to read it."

"Of course" Bella smiled sarcastically and stuffed the paper in her bra.

"Your father will be in a minute" Druella informed her. "Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be" Bella sighed. Druella shot her a frown and did something everyone didn't expect.