Wedding

This is it. It's the day. I'm so nervous. I sat in a room with Erin, Aria, Willow, Liz and Selena. We were getting our hair and makeup done. Aria was beyond excited. Selena was my maid of honor and Aria and Erin were my other brides maids. Willow is my flower girl. "So you guys are spending your first night in the new house tonight?" Erin asked as she was getting her makeup done. "Yeah. Michael said it would be romantic to start our new beginning in our new home." I smiled softly. "What's wrong?" Erin instantly asked. "I'm just getting nervous. I'm just trying to keep my nerves down by not getting too excited about anything right now. I'm happy, I am. Just trying to keep calm." I spoke honestly. "Smart." Erin smiled. We made small talk as we got ready, I have no idea what I look like. Erin and Selena helped me into my dress. They tightened it and I turned around and I was blown away.

I felt beautiful

I felt beautiful. I looked in the mirror and i saw this happy person. "Oh my gosh," Erin said nearly crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked worried. "I'm just so happy for you. You're an example to all these young girls who felt the way you and I felt. Life gets better." She said patting her tears away. The photographer was snapping away with photos. Aria came up next to me, "This is it. We're gonna be a family." She smiled. "We've always been a family." I giggled. "Yeah but now it is official." She smiled. I kissed her head. "You are the most perfect thing I've ever had." I told her. She hugged me. "Daddy's going to faint when he sees you." She laughed. "Guys it's time!" Josh said coming in. He stopped dead in his steps. "You look so beautiful Dre." He said are tears formed in his eyes. "Guys stop!" I laughed as I started to tear up. He held my hands, "I feel like a proud father." He said. I smiled. "This is your day. Enjoy it." He told me as he hugged me and kissed my head. We walked down to the steps and walked outside. Our wedding was at this huge garden, with all these trees and roses every where. It was beautiful. My brides maids and his groomsmen walked down the aisle. My heart was racing. "Ready?" Josh smiled. I nodded.
A thousand years instrumental by Christina perri started playing.

They had this door type thing blocking me from seeing Michael. They moved it and there he was. I swear my heart stopped. Everything stopped. We just stared each other. I didn't move. "Dre walk." Josh laughed. And here come the tears. I walked down the aisle, never breaking eye contact with him. The closer I got, I could see his tears. Everything was perfect. We finally reached the end. Josh handed me off to Michael. He grabbed my hand, "you're shaking." He smiled. I reached up wiping his tears. "Let's get this show on the road." I giggled. We stepped up to the altar. The minister cleared his throat and we went through the ceremony. I held Michaels hand the whole time. It became time for us to say our 'I Do's.' Michael and I decided to keep it simple and stay traditional with it. Jayden brought us our rings. He was such a handsome ring bear. We repeat what the minister told us to say. Michael slid my wedding band on. Tears started to flow again. The minister went on reading this beautiful passage from the Bible and giving his own little take on marriage. I don't think my eyes left Michaels this whole time. He looks so good in that tux, I just want to kiss him already. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your forever bride and wife." He told Michael. Michael wasted no time grabbing my face and kissing me. I held his face. This moment lasted forever but not long enough. I was now kissing my husband. My husband. Michael pulled back, breathless as did i. My hands rested on his chest as he leaned his forehead on mine and I kissed him again. Everyone was clapping, "I think that's our que to walk down the aisle together." Michael giggled. I grabbed his hand and we happily walked down the aisle together as Husband and wife. The photographer wanted a couple more pictures of us all then we went to reception, which was held at a ball room.