"Mom I'm going to Veronica's house." I hollered to Liz and Shawn. "Okay be safe babygirl." My Dad shouted. I ran out the door hopping into my car. I texted Veronica I was on my way. I called my dad , "Hey babygirl." He answered. "Hey daddy, I'm going to Veronica's house." I said. "Alright. 'Hi sissy' " Demi hollered over the phone making me laugh. "Okay babygirl. Be safe." He said. "I will Dad. Love you sissy," I told Demi. "Luh you!!!" She hollered. "We will see you Monday babygirl." He said. "Okay bye," I said hanging up.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Veronica asked me as we worked on homework. I shrugged, "We can just chill here." I replied. "Ugh you've became so boring!" She laughed. "Any time I do something bad I always get caught!" I laughed. "Come on, let's go see the boys." She smiled. "Kenny and I don't talk anymore." I stated. "Well start talking. I mean he took your V card Ari. You guys will always have a connection. Maybe we'll both get lucky tonight." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I shrugged. "I guess we can for a little bit." I sighed. "Yes!!!" Veronica laughed.

"Wear this, Kenny will not be able to resist you!" Veronica said throwing clothes at me. "Ron, I'm not changing." I stated. "Ari, you can't wear that out." She said throwing more clothes my way. "Ron I'm being serious. I'm staying in the clothes I'm in. I'm fine." I said a bit irritated. "Okay miss boring." She said rolling her eyes.

"Alright, you ready to leave then?" Veronica asked

"Alright, you ready to leave then?" Veronica asked. I sighed nodding. I didn't want to see Kenny. "We'll take my car." She said grabbing her keys. "Mom we're leaving!" Veronica shouted at her mom as we walked out the door. Her parents were very laid back. They didn't care what we did. "I told Kenny you were coming!" She said. I nodded. "Come on, stop being so boring! Get excited! We're gonna drink a little and chill at Kenny's." She said nudging me. "It'll be fun." I said with a fake smile. We drove down the road blasting music then pulled up to Kenny's house, his parent were never home. Veronica was practically pulling me out of the car and rushing me inside. "We're here!" She announces walking in. I glanced around the house and then we heard them coming down the stairs. "Well well Well. Look who it is, little miss goodie two Shoes." Kenny said.

I rolled my eyes, "Daddy let you out of the house huh? Does he know you're here?" He asked

I rolled my eyes, "Daddy let you out of the house huh? Does he know you're here?" He asked. I shook my head. I want to go home. I don't want to be here. "Hm, still bad." He smiled coming up to me. I wouldn't really make eye contact with him. "Come on, the party is just getting started." He said taking my hand and making us follow him upstairs. They had a living room area upstairs that he took us to. He sat me down right next to him. He grabbed a beer and grabbed me one. "Here babe." He said handing it to me. "No thank you." I said softly. "Come on, drink a little." He said pushing the beer into my hands. I took it and just held it. "Take a drink Ari, stop being such a stick in the mud." Veronica laughed as she sat on Coles lap. I popped the cap off taking a drink. Ugh I hate the taste of beer. God Dad would kill me if he knew what I was doing. I need to just go home. Maybe I should call mom? No, they'll flip out.
We sat around for a while hanging out. They then started to pass around a blunt, "your turn Babe." Kenny said trying to hand it to me. "No, I'm good." I said. "Ari." Veronica said. "I said no!" I said again getting mad. "Okay okay," Kenny said passing it to David. Kenny grabbed my thigh rubbing it, brushing his finger against the inside of my thigh. I moved his hand away. I squeeze my thighs together hoping he wouldn't do it again. Kenny leaned over, whispering in my ear, "I missed you baby." "You certainly didn't act like it." I replied. "Babe, Tina didn't mean anything. I have needs." He said trying to force his hand between my thighs again. "Kenny, stop." I said softly. "And you slept with more than just Tina." I said rolling my eyes. "Baby, they don't mean anything to me. You mean everything to me. Remember that night we had? Huh? How special it was." He said referring to the night I stupidly let him take my v card. I nodded, "I've never done that with any other girl." He said rubbing his hand across my stomach. Liar, he's done it for other girls. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go talk privately." He said. "No, we're fine here. Ron and i are leaving soon." I said. "Ron said you guys were staying all night." Kenny said. I looked over to Veronica. She shrugged smiling, "have some fun Ari!" She said. Kenny stood up grabbing my hand making me follow him to his bedroom. He shut the door locking it. "Unlock it." I demanded. "When did you become such a baby." He said unlocking it. "Babe we only broke up cause your psycho dad made you." He said. "My Dad isn't psycho." I corrected him. "But we still love each other Aria." He said holding my face. I felt nothing. "You don't love me Kenny, all you do is lie to me." I said. "That's not true." He said trying to kiss me. "Kenny, no." I said. He pressed me up against his door kissing me. I kept trying to shove him away but he was digging his fingers into my arms. "Stop!" I said. He slammed me against the door, "will you just calm down! You are a lot more fun when you drink." He said. Tears swelled up in my eyes from fear. He held my neck roughly as he kissed me. "Stop! Stop!" I screamed. He kept digging his fingers into my neck. Fear ran through my body, I should've stayed home. "No! No!" I cried trying to shove him away. He had his whole body pressed against mine. As I was panicking I finally kneed him in the crotch as hard as I could. He fell back and groaning. I ran out of the room then down the stairs and out of the house as fast as I could. I ran to the park down the street, just crying. I sat on the bench sobbing. I can't call my parents, I can't. I grabbed my phone, making a call. "Hello?" His sleepy voice said. "Terrence?" I said crying. "Aria? What's wrong?" He said with a jump in his voice. "Can you pick me up, I'm scared." I cried. "Where are you?" He asked in a panic. "Franklin Park." I said. "I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said hanging up. I sat there wiping my tears, Veronica kept texting me. I'm so mad at her! I sent her a text explaining to her that we were no longer friends. "Aria, what happened?" Terrence asked jumping out of his car. I just hugged him crying. "You're shaking," He said hugging me tight. "Come on, get in the car. It's cold out." He said helping me into the car. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked. "No my parents are gonna kill me." I cried. "Can i stay with you?" I asked. "Of course." He said.