Growing

A couple weeks went by and we're slowly starting to trust Aria again. We knew exactly where she was and she followed all the rules. She broke up with Kenny, realizing she needed to cut anything out that was making her not be the person she wants to be. She was becoming the young lady we've raised her to be.

"Babe what time is Terrence coming over?" I asked still getting ready for our date night. "He should be here soon. I told him to go ahead and stay the night." He said fixing his suit. "Ohhhh how long do you plan on keeping me out?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "As long as possible." He grinned leaning over kissing me. "Was Ari busy tonight?" I asked. He shrugged, "no but she watches them a lot. I told her she's more than welcome to watch the kids with Terrence though." He said. "He's so good with the kids." I smiled. "He's a good kid." Michael said kissing my cheek then we heard Terrence come in. "I'm here." Terrence announced. "Okay." Michael replied. "I'm here too!" Aria hollered

I got dressed than met them down downstairs

I got dressed than met them down downstairs. "Mom! Go change!" Aria hollered. "Why?" I asked concerned. "You're showing too much boob!" She said. I looked to Michael concerned, "should i change?" I asked softly "You look amazing baby." He smiled grabbing my hand as i reached the end of the stairs. "And don't tell your mother what to wear Aria." He scolded her.
We climbed into our car and started driving. "I don't know how long we're going to last at this party." He stated biting his lip then looking at me. "We have to stay for a little bit Michael!" I laughed. "It's your work party." I said grabbing his hand. He shook his head, "We May have to go to the bathroom." He joked. I rolled my eyes.

Arias pov
"Demi stop!" I hollered as she ran around without a diaper on. "Ugh!" "Got her!" Jayden hollered bring her to me. "Stop now Demi!"'I said pointing my finger at her. She stuck her tongue out. I put a new diaper on her, "bed time." I told her. "Nooo!" She whined. "Demi." Terrence said. "Okay." She sighed. Terrence picked her up and carried her to bed. Jayden sat next to me and we watched tv. He leaned on me and I ran my fingers through his curls. "You're a good sister." He said hugging me. "You're a good brother." I smiled kissing his head. "Do you remember when we first met?" I asked him. He shook his head. "You were so little, barely two. You were so excited to have a sibling." I said. "I just remember when mom and Dad fought all the time." He yawned "me too. They fought so much but now look. We're a happy family." I said. He nodded. "Jayden do you ever wonder about your biological mom, I wondered about-" "mom is my biological mom." He stated. "Jayden. You know mom isn't your real mom." I said softly. He got up so fast, "She is my real mom! She's as much my mom as she is yours!" He said upset. "Jayden I didn't mean it like that." I said softly. "She's my mom and my only mom." He stated then stomping up the stairs. Shit. "Night Jayden." Terrence said. But Jayden stomped right past him and slammed his room door. "What's wrong with him?" He asked. "I just-" then my phone rang. It's Dad. "Hi daddy." I answered softly. "What happened?" He stated. "Ugh I didn't mean to make him mad. I just asked him a question and he instantly blew up." I sighed. "Was your question about you know who?" He asked. They won't even say her name. "Yes, I know I shouldn't have." I said. "Aria you know how he gets about her. But he wants us to come home but I guarantee he'll be asleep in like 10 minutes." He said. "Stay out. We got it all handled. Promise. Get a room for the night or whatever. You guys haven't been out in a long time." I said. "Alright babygirl. Lock the doors and windows and turn the security system on. We love you." He said "love you!" My mom hollered. "Love you guys. Night." I said hanging up. "Oh so you brought up her." Terrence said. "I don't know why i did. I guess because when I was his age I wondering about my parents a lot so i thought he would but our situations are very different." I sighed. Terrence rubbed my back. "You aren't perfect Ari. You're going to say things that you probably shouldn't. You need to stop being so hard on yourself every time you do something wrong." He said. "I'm always doing something wrong. I can't do anything right." I said as tears started to surface. "Hey." He said softly scooting toward me and putting his arm around me. "I just think you feel a lot of pressure with having two sets of parents." He said. I nodded, "my dads are so hard on me." I said. "You have been kind of wild lately." He joked. I gave him a side eye. "I wish I would've never done any of that stuff cause now no one trusts me." I said wiping my face. "I trust you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You just turned 16. You're gonna do a lot of stupid stuff." He said. "Why don't you do stupid stuff?" I joked. He shrugged, "I'm sure i will but I got a lot of responsibility. I have to get prepared for college and scholarships. No offense but your family has money to send you to college. Mine doesn't." He said. "You're smart, you'll get into whatever college you want." I smiled. "Thanks." He said looking at the tv. I just stared at Terrence, he was such a good person, and actually quit handsome too. "Terrence how were you able to forgive me for being so mean to you when we were younger?" I asked. He shrugged, "you didn't mean it. It was everyone in your ear and I know what you went through at your old school and you were scared to get bullied again." He said. He turned his attention back to the movie, I gently laid my head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind. I don't know what's gotten into me but I reached to grab his hand and held it. He willing let me. I always felt like Terrence still had a love for me in his heart.