Fast Forward

"Michael were going to be late!" I hollered trying to get everyone out of the house. "Demi keeps taking her shoes off," he said coming down stairs with Demi who still didn't have shoes on. He handed her shoes to me. "She's just going to have to go without shoes." He said. "Jayden!" Michael hollered. Jayden came running. "Sorry!" He said running to my car.

"Can you believe our little girl is graduating," Michael smiles. "I feel old," I laughed. "I'm so proud of her and Terrence." He said. "Me too."

My dad took the kids to the bleachers while Michael and I took our seats up front with Liz and Shawn. Liz is already crying, "oh my gosh," Michael laughed. "Shut up Michael," Liz said. "Look," I said point to a picture of Aria and us playing on the projector. "We blinked!" Liz cried as Shawn Rubbed  her back. "I thought you'd be crying already too," Michael laughed as I turn to him with tears. "Oh god," he laughed. He hugged me, then making me sit down. I couldn't stop the tears and neither could Liz. Liz and I sat next to each other, holding each others hands.

"Aria Katherine Kendall!" The superintendent called, we all stood up hollering making Aria turn red, Liz rushed over to take her picture then quickly came back. Then a little bit later the superintendent called "Terrence Westington!" We once again cheered on one of our kids. Terrence is family.

The graduation ended and Liz and I were crying again as we held Aria. "You guys are squishing me!" She laughed. "Sissy!" Demi squealed running to Aria. "Hey!" Aria smiled catching her. Shawn hugged Aria congratulating her. Everyone hugged her. Everyone was here. Josh, Erin, the kids, Layla, Ronnie, my dad and my brother and sisters, Katherine and all the aunts and uncles. It was a crowd but we are all so dang proud of her.

We drove back to our house, in about two hours EVERYONE was coming over to celebrate. "I got the yard," Michael said walking out back, "of course. And you'll stay outside the whole time and not help me." I mumbled. "I heard that." He snapped. "Well you do this everytime we have people over. You sweep the porch and make sure everything is cleaned up then you sit outside while I'm in here cleaning, cooking and dealing with the kids." I pointed out. "I do not!" He said defensively. "Whatever go outside, go away." I huffed. "You've been bitchy all day, what is your problem?!" He snapped. "I have not! Just go outside. I've got this, like usual. Bye. Go." I said annoyed. He slammed the door.

"I'm here mom!" Ari hollered. I turned to her with tears, "mom come on, stop crying." She sighed throwing her hands. "I can't help it." I said wiping my tears. "There's my baby girl." Michael smiled. "She's crying again," Ari told him. "Daddy!" Demi hollered sliding down the stairs. "Why aren't you dressed?!" He freaked. "Dre people are suppose to be here any minute!" He said. I gave him the death glare, "then maybe your ass should've been in here helping me!" I hollered. He took Demi stomping upstairs. "What is up with you guys?" Aria asked. "Nothing, were just bickering. We're fine." I smile.

"Dallas stay away from the pool!" Willow yelled at her little brother. "Oh my gosh there's a lot of kids," Michael laughed. "I know," I smiled. I love it. "Here take your niece," cami said handing off her 4month old baby. Cami got married last year and now has the cutest little family. "Hey Elle," I gushed taking her. She gave me the cutest little smile. "Yep no baby fever still." Michael said looking at Elle. "Right, me either." I giggled. "We're definitely done," I said as Elle was falling asleep. "I'm going to lay her down in Demis room." I said walking away. I went up stairs and I laid Elle down and I suddenly got lightheaded. I held onto the crib trying to take a deep breath. After a couple seconds I felt fine. That was weird. I made way back downstairs after I turned the baby monitor on. I caught Michael In The kitchen, I snuck up behind him hugging him making him jump. "You scared me," he laughed. He looked at me with a worried expression, "are you okay?" He asked. "I just feel lightheaded, why?" I asked. "You're pale. Go sit outside. I got this." He said kissing my cheek. "Uhuh," I said pointing to my lips. He smiled kissing my lips. "You better stop kissing me like that," I joked. He raised his eyebrows. "I mean we can go upstairs real quick," he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully going outside.