It Is

We popped the ballon and my heart just stopped. We all just stopped. "It's a girl!" I cried happy tears. I jumped and hugged Michael. "A girl!" I said again. "We get to raise a girl." I said. He just held me. "Oh no! Not a girl!" Jayden whined making us laugh. I was basically sobbing. "Baby. Why are you crying so much?" Michael asked a little concerned. "Cause we get to raise a little girl. You get to raise a daddies girl." I said wiping my face. He smiled softly. "We get to do it right this time." He smiled. I nodded. Aria ran over and hugged us. "I knew it was a girl!" She squealed. Everyone came and hugged us. "You guys were so sure it was a boy." Josh laughed. "We were too But we get another princess instead." I replied. "Any names picked out?" Erin asked. I looked to Michael, "I really like Demi." I told Michael. "Me too. That's what I want to name her." He smiled as he said HER. "Demi Jackson?" I asked. He nodded. "We just have to pick a middle name." He stated. "Demi?" Jayden asked. "Yeah her name is Demi." I told him as he touched my belly. "I don't like it. I wanna name her petunia." He smiled. "Petunia?!" I laughed. "That's a good suggestion bud but her name is Demi." Michael said trying to not laugh. Jayden pouted. "I like Demi." Aria smiles. "My little Demi." I smiled holding my stomach. As Jayden pouted Michael kneeled down, "you know you have a very important job now right?" Michael asked him. Jayden looked at him confused. "You're going to be a big brother to a little sister so that means you have to help me protect her just like i do with sissy. Being a big brother is a important job. Just ask sissy about being a big sister." Michael told him. Jayden kind of glanced at Aria. "It's very important jj. I have to look out for you and you have to look out for Demi. We look out for each other." She told him. His sighed. "Okay..... but she has to play boy games with me!" He said pointing at Michael. "Okay." He giggled. "When does she come out of there?" Jayden asked rolling his eyes. "In about 4 months." Michael told him. He just walked away. Katherine came over and gave us another big hug. "So what's her name?" Kate asked. "Demi Jackson, we don't have middle names yet." I replied. "I'm so proud of you guys. I cannot wait for miss Demi to make her grand appearance." She said excited. "Same. We all just love her so much already." I smiled holding my belly as Michael rubbed his hand along my stomach. Michael couldn't stop smiling, "I think you are more excited to have a girl than you would've been if it was a boy." I giggled. "I am." He admitted. "I feel like it's fate. It's like we're reliving our past but in the best way ever." He smiled then kissed me. "Were gonna have three kids baby." I said excited. "It's all fun and games till Jayden's jealousy kicks in." Michael commented. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Demi is gonna need a lot of attention. Jayden isn't going to get the attention he's use to. It's gonna be a big change for him." Michael pointed out. I nodded understanding. "We'll have a talk with him, we have to make special time for him if it gets bad. I don't want him to think we don't love him as much as Demi." I said nearly in tears. Michael looked at me shocked, "why are you crying again?" He laughed. "Cause I don't want Jayden to think that!" I cried. "Baby, it's gonna be fine. Come on let's hang out with our family." He giggled.

We made our round to each family member and talked about parenthood and just expressed how excited we all were for Demi. My little Demi. My daughter, that's growing in my stomach. Liz, Erin, Quin, Jane, Michaels sisters and I all sat around and talked about babies. "I just can't wait to see Michael with Demi. His little daddies girl. Aria is a daddies girl but she grew up being Shawn's daddies girl because that's her dad. I'm excited to see how much he's going to baby her." I giggled. "Oh gosh. Shawn babied Aria and Alice so bad! It's adorable though but Aria is a hardcore daddies girl." Liz smiled. "That's how Willow is, she knows how to work Josh so good. All she has to do is give him her puppy dog face and he's done. He's such a sucker for her." Erin laughed. We went on and on about having daughters and how their fathers are such suckers for them. "Look, perfect example." Liz giggled. Alice was hanging in Shawn as she seemed so tired. And Aria was trying to sucker Michael into something. She gave him her sad face and I could see him give in. "Sucker!" I shouted. Michael looked over, "shut up!" He laughed. He came over and left a kiss on my forehead. "The kids are getting really tired." He said hunting it's time to end the party. "Okay baby." I smiled.