Time Hop

2 years later

"Where's Aria?" Michael asked. "She went over to Kenny's house." I replied trying to get Demi ready to eat. "I don't like that kid." Michael grumbled. "Michael let her be, I don't like me either but she does." I said frustrated. "Daddy! Daddy!" Demi hollered with a big cheesy smile. "What's daddy's little girl doing?" He gushed kissing her chubby cheeks. 

"I don't know where she got all this hair from

"I don't know where she got all this hair from." I giggled trying to tie it back so she can eat. "Where sissy?" She whined. "Sissy is at her boyfriends." Jayden told her. "Awh." Demi said disappointed. My phone started ringing, "hi babygirl," I said knowing it was Ari. "Hey mom, can I stay the night with Izzy?" She asked nervous. She's lying. "Yeah, did you okay it with your mom?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "Okay." I said. "Thank you, love you." She said then hanging up. "What?" Michael asked. "She said she's staying at Izzys but I feel like she's lying." I sighed. Michael shook his head. He's not doing well with her teenage years. "We'll go by her house tonight to make sure she's there." He said. I nodded. We fed the kids and then they played for a while. Jayden is so good with Demi and he loves playing with Her and she'll play cars with him so it works out well. "Mommy juice! Juice!" She hollered. "Demi, say please." Michael warned her. "Pweaaase." She said with the cutest smile. "Why do you have to be so adorable?" I asked her handing her the juice. She ran towards Michael jumping on him. "Daddy! Loves!" She said hugging him. He gave her a big hug attacking her with kisses. "Daddy! You silly!" She laughed. She laid against Michael and watched tv. I watched her eyes get heavy and she was asleep before she knew it. Michael carried her to bed as Jayden got ready to go to bed too. "I'm going to go by Izzy's house before it gets too late." He said grabbing his keys. "Okay drive safe baby. Let me know if she's there." I said kissing him.

Michaels POV
She better be at Izzy's. I got to Izzy's house knocked on the door. "Hey Michael," her mom answered. "Hey, is Aria here by chance?" I asked. "No, Izzy isn't even home? Why is she okay?" She asked. My blood just boiled. "She's just been lying to us. Thank you." I said going back to my truck. I called Dre. "She's not at Izzy's." I said pissed. Dre let out a disappointed sigh, "Okay," She said softly. "I'm going to go get her."  I replied. "Okay just don't do anything you'll regret okay?" She begged. "I'll try not to." I said putting the truck in drive. I drove to that punk kid Kenny's house then called Aria. The whole drive I was trying to talk myself out of beating this kids ass. I took a deep breath as I started to call Aria. "Hey Daddy," She said trying to sound all sweet. "You have one minute to grab your shit and get in this truck." I said calmly as possible. "Why? Izzy and I-" "I went to Izzy's. You want to keep lying to me? get your ass out here now Aria before I come in there!" I said mad as hell. She hung up and she walked out of the house quickly. She got in the truck and she was scared as hell. I didn't say a word to her. "Daddy-" "stop talking." I told her. We got back to the house. We walked in the house and Dre was sitting on the couch waiting for us. Aria tried to dart to the stairs. "Sit your ass down, now." I warned her. She sighed hanging her head walking to the couch. Dre stood up and walk up next to me. We both faced Aria. Dre shook her head. "How are we ever going to trust you?" She asked Aria. This isn't our first go around with her lying lately. "I'm sorry!" She said with tears. "So are we, for trusting you." I said. "I won't do it again." She said. "That's what you said last time." Dre replied. "Why can't I just stay the night there?" She asked frustrated. "You are 15 Aria!" Dre shouted. "You were living with Dad when you were 15!" She replied, "yeah and i was also knocked up. You want to follow in my footsteps?!" Dre asked. Aria rolled her eyes, "did you call Liz?" I asked Dre. "They're on their way." She said. Arias eye got wide. "And they're here." I said seeing their car pull up. Us and her parents always handle these situations as one. Punishments and everything have to be agreed upon. Shawn walked in and he's equally as pissed. I kept watching Aria. She kept pulling her hoodies collar up around her neck and bring her shoulder up to her cheek. I walked over to her as they all talked. "What?" She asked backing away trying to get away from me. "Move another inch and your ass is grass." I told her. "Let me see your neck." I told her. "No." She said scared. "Aria. Don't make me say it again." I told her. "Daddy, no!" She said again. I was losing my patients. "Aria Katherine you got two seconds." Shawn warned her. She moved her neck and I saw it.  I walked away from her. "You guys can deal with her, I don't want to see her right now. She has a hickey on her neck." I said going up stairs to my bedroom.