t w e n t y s e v e n

I think of a million real reasons as to why I forgave Micah so quickly. But none are valid reasons that would explain to anyone why I've ended up with this man again, after everything his done to me and everything that could happen to me just from being with him. Maybe it's the feeling he gives me when his around-maybe I'm just stupid.

Even after all the thinking I do, all the reasons I can think of. I don't regret it. I want him in ways I've never wanted a boy before. Before Micah, I never thought about any sexual relationship with someone. Before Micah, I never even had a boyfriend, if I can even call Micah my boyfriend. 

In my head, maybe even my heart, it makes sense why I forgave him, I crave him. I crave his touch. His a no good addiction, like the ones my mother told me to stay away from as a child. I guess the more you force things onto children, the more they want what you tell them they can't have.

I don't know what love is. I don't know if love is what I have with Micah, I don't think we'd even be in a relationship like that together-where it's felt from both of us.

"-class dismissed, I'll see you all next lesson. Remember we will be having an exam at the end of the semester so please continue with note taking and revising."

Quickly packing my stuff up, I head out of class. When my campus building is in view the first thing I spot is a cloud of smoke hovering over Micah. He glances around until his eyes fall on me. I smile, walking up to him, "what are you doing here?"

"I called you."

"I left my phone in my room, it's a distraction in class."

He nods looking at me.

"Is everything okay? You seem on edge."

Micah leans towards me, pulling me into his arms. "Let's get out of here," he presses his lips to mine. One kiss doesn't seem to be enough for Micah. I frown putting my hands on his chest.

"Slow down, Micah. I have one more class today."

"That wouldn't be as fun if we go back to mine," he pulls a strand of my hair, twirling it in his finger. I swallow, watching him through my eyelashes. "Much.. much more fun, Rose."

"That fun is there even after my class, you just have to wait awhile," I smile, leaning up to his lips.

"You're so fucking innocent, Rose," he grins. "I love it."

"Micah. I have to get to class. I'll come over straight after class," I offer, "promise."

♔♔♔

I knock on the door, holding my bag. Micah messaged saying he was taking me out but gave no clue where, so I packed two outfits one casual and one more than dressy. Micah answers in only a few seconds. Micah smirks leaning against the door frame, "such a long wait, baby."

"Sorry you're not the only thing in my life."

"Why not?" He grins.

"You're terrible. Anyway, where are you taking me tonight?"

"That doesn't matter right now," Micah grabs my waist pulling me into his chest. I roll my eyes, dropping my bag next to us.

Micah brings his lips down to mine, tugging at my skirt. He lets it fall down my legs, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, letting him carry me up the stairs.