t h e e n d

feelings before uploading chapter

wow.

this has been a long journey and what, this is the end? no, I can't even believe it. a lot of people have come and gone, many stayed and constantly supported me.

the last chapter was one for the easiest to write, i am so scared that no one would like it.. (i wrote this before it was published)

the chapter just came to me. i know it's short, but i didn't want to ruin it. it just flowed and made sense to me.

while rose and micah didn't necessarily have a excitingly happy ending (which is what scared me that no one would like) they did get a happy endings with no death.

i will upload bonus chapters from after the end of this book in the future to always keep your hearts in this book.

from the bottom of my heart i want to thank everyone who helped me though this journey, i would never have been able to do it without your support.

i'm shaking writing this because i'm so scared for the reactions that will be posted on the chapter, telling me if they loved or hated the ending.

i know i didn't address alessio in the last chapter, i just believe it needed to be rose, micah and zara.

i don't think people realise this is already two books it's all just posted in one. the chapter numbers continue because when I started posting it as 'o n e' again it wasn't getting attention, so i assumed people thought it was re-publish of the very first chapter

so when i change it to follow on people started noticed the chapter.

this starts from the chapter where it literally says book 2 and begins from the time jump.

so when y'all ask for book two your just asking for something you already got sksksks

after i posted : my feelings <3

i really believed people wouldn't like the end, say it was rushed- but i'm overwhelmed by the amount of love you guys are giving over the last chapter it's crazy.

over the entire book i honestly have no words that this is the tiniest authors note i've written because i have no words

i love you guys.