03; making bets

[edited]

Tom Holland POV

Walking into the school cafeteria, I was greeted by random people as I walked by, this was expected if you were considered one of the popular. You know, everyone wants to talk with you, be you or be with you.

Reaching my designated table, I walked up to find my friends all gathered around.

Alex looked up from others to give me a wide grin, "My man we were just talking about you".

I gave them all a handshake before I took my seat across from Harrison, "What were you assholes saying about me now?"..

"Ah come on man, you know it's always something good when it comes to you", Alex had a mischievous smirk on his face making me furrow my eyebrows as I glanced over to the others to see them with a weird look on their faces.

"Alex why don't you tell Tom here the game you came up with this year?" Haz said with an excited look on his face causing my eyebrows to come together in confusion. Alex happily nodded his head as he leaned his body forward, excited to announce whatever he wanted to say, "Alright so I was thinking about how we always come up with something each school year and this year I came up with a bet".

I still had the same confused look on my face as I glanced from Alex to Daniel then back the Alex, "A bet? What kind of bet?".

"Yeah man a bet. Alright so here's what you have to do, get a virgin to sleep with you before prom night".

I kept my eyes on Alex with a serious face before I started laughing making them all stare at me with confusion, "Alex, I know that you're not stupid, we all know that every girl in this school has lost there virginity".

Alex smirk grew wider as he turned his head and pointed to where a girl was sitting with a guy, "Except for that one".

I looked over to where he was pointed at to see the girl laughing at something the guy said. Turning my gaze back to Alex I shook my head, "Dude that's not possible, I mean look at her that's probably her boyfriend".

Daniel took this as his opportunity to speak up as he leaned his body forward to get my attention, "You see that's where you are wrong, I've did a little research before we told you this just to be sure. She's a virgin and he's gay".

Removing my gaze from them, I looked back to the girl and kept my eyes on her, "Who is she by the way?".

Alex had his usual smirk on his lips as he glanced over to her, "I give you guy, Bianca Cruz ,the school's outcast".

Bianca Cruz. God why did that sound so familiar?

Harrison caught their attention back as he clapped his hands together, "Alright so here's the bet, you have to take her virginity away before prom night".

Moving my gaze from her, I looked back to my friends, a curious look on my face, "What's in it for me?".

"200$ and free beer all summer".

I glanced back to where Bianca was sitting at, I studied her and realized that she would be an easy target. This will be an easy and fun experience for me, after all it's a game and I never back down from games like these.