Fifty-two; Better

'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No, I won't give up

It had been about a week after Steven had visited and Bianca had made her decision. It had also been a whole week of Bianca thinking of many ways to tell Tom that she was leaving. When it comes to telling someone that means a lot to you that you'll be leaving for a whole year to pursue your dreams is hard because you wouldn't know how they'll react, if they'll be kind and understanding or if they'll take it the wrong way and be mad and walk away.

It was also a week since Bianca has began to feel better, she was no able to move around more feeling without feeling any type of pains. She was more than glad to visit the doctors today so she can be able to get out of her room for once and hopefully be able to go back to school soon, being at home all day was beginning to bored her.

After Bianca woke up, she took the time to get into some comfortable clothing that was proper for her to be seen outside. After eating breakfast with her father, she went upstairs to brush her teeth and waited until Marie arrived, she had volunteered to drive them to the hospital as Tony wasn't able to drive yet.

The moment that they arrived at the hospital, Tony and Marie noticed how eager Bianca looked, Tony chuckled to himself as he had wished that Bianca was this eager to be at the doctors when she was younger.

After checking themselves in, the sat down in the waiting room to wait for Dr. Grey to call them. Bianca had been patiently waiting as she kept checking the time on her phone while Tony and Marie conversed with each other about who knows what when their name was called, "Tony and Bianca Cruz".

They both looked up to see Dr. Grey smiling at them, "Come on, let's get you two into a room".

Following the doctor, they three were led to a room, Bianca being the person she is she raced her father so she could sit down on the bed while they sat down on the chairs, Tony simply rolled his eyes at his daughters childishness. Dr. Grey was reading through some papers before she walked over to Bianca who was sitting on the bed, "Hello Bianca, how are you feeling?".

"Very well actually, never felt better"

"Any pain? Trouble sleeping?" Dr. Grey asked as she checked Bianca's blood pressure, "No and no, I haven't felt pain the past two days and the first day after I was taken home I had some discomforts while sleeping but nothing that ruined my beauty sleep".

Dr. Grey chuckled as she motioned for Bianca to raise her shirt, following her orders Bianca raised her shirt as Dr. Grey checked her stitches, "Well everything does seem very well, it looks like it's properly healing, how about your head, any unusual headaches?".

Bianca shook her head as she brought her shirt down, "Nope, except for the occasional headaches my father causes me every time we argue over what to have dinner but everything is well".

Tony glared at his daughter as he stuck his tongue out like a little kid, Dr. Grey smiled as she watched the interaction between them. Walking over to Tony she was reading a paper before looking at him, "It seems here that you have about a week or two more to go with the cast, having any problems? Pain?"

"No pains except being babied by these two here, they do nothing but keep me from doing everything I want to do"

Dr. Grey smiled at Tony as she glanced at Marie, "Well it sure is lovely to have such a beautiful lady helping you during these times, she's a keep Mr. Cruz, don't let her go or else someone might just come and snatch her away from you" Dr. Grey winked at Marie causing her to blush.