Thirteen; Tutor

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under

the light of a thousand stars

Place your head

on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love

right where we are

The sunlight hit my face as it shine through my window, I opened my eyes, slowly blinking the sleepiness away. I stretched my body, surprisingly I woke up in a good mood, and let me tell you I am not a morning person.

I stood up, making my way to the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror, to my surprise a very happy version of myself was staring back at me, huh haven't seen myself like this. I shake my head to clear my mind as I turned around and opened the water faucet, letting the water heat up as I removed my clothes.

After a warm shower, I went ahead and got ready for school

After a warm shower, I went ahead and got ready for school. I changed into black skinny jeans, a long sleeve white shirt and my red high tops. I decided to use my contacts instead of my glasses, we got to try new things.

I went downstairs, heading towards the kitchen and began to cook breakfast.

" 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off"

I sang along to the radio playing, moving my hips to the beat of the song as I stirred to pancake mix. I heard laughter behind me, as I turned around I found my father leaning against the door as he watched me dance. I slowly made my way towards him, grabbing his hands I began to move his hands around, making him dance with me.

"Well someone's happy"

"I have this new energy in me, might as well use it in a positive way"

"Who are you and what have you done to my sunshine", I lightly smack his arm as he gave me a goofy grin.

"Come on Pop's, breakfast should be ready soon".

*
*

As we arrived at the front of the school, I leaned over, kissing my Pop's cheek as I grabbed my backpack,

"I have to stay at work, some important engineer meeting, so I'll mostly be home late"

"That's okay, oh by the way Tom's coming over, I'm tutoring him"

"No funny business"

"Bye Pops", I said before getting out of the car, making my way inside of school. I barely reached my locker before I was attacked my two strong arms wrapping around me, nearly squeezing me to death,