Twenty-one; Public

I'm gonna love you till

My lungs give out

I promise till death

we part like in our vows

So I wrote this song for you,

now everybody knows

Finally it's just you and me

till we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

Something ever happened to you, it's something that is so exciting or something you never believed would happen, but then when you wake up the next morning and realized that it wasn't a dream? That something truly happened and it wasn't just a pro...

Something ever happened to you, it's something that is so exciting or something you never believed would happen, but then when you wake up the next morning and realized that it wasn't a dream? That something truly happened and it wasn't just a product of your imagination. Waking up, realizing that the guy you like just asked you to be his girlfriend and you guys are a thing now.

As I woke up this morning, the same feeling of butterflies in my belly spread like crazy. A smile was splattered across my face as I sat up, I ran a hand through my hair as I let out a small laugh. It was all real, I thought to myself as I stood up happily and made my way towards the restroom to take a quick shower.

After showering, I changed into some dark blue jeans with a off the shoulder pink top and a white cardigan with my white converse. As I finished straightening my hair, I made my way downstairs, finding my dad reading the newspaper as he waited for his coffee to be ready,

"Buenos Dias Pop's", I happily said as I reached up to kiss him on the cheek. My father smiled widely as he served himself a cup of coffee,

"Ay dios mio, look at how happy you look"

"Estoy feliz, thank you for what you did yesterday, I wouldn't have imagined that you were going to be part of it, heck I didn't even know he was going to ask me out!", my father chuckled as he sat down across from me, "well a father knows what's best for her daughter, ese niño will make you happy, I can see it".

We continued to eat breakfast, enjoying ourselves as I waited for Tom to pick me up, "well Pop's Tom should be here any minute, I'm going to go brush my teeth then head out", I walked over to him, kissing his forehead, " I love you dad"

"I love you too, mija".

*
*

"Morning love", Tom said as place a small kiss on my cheek, I leaned up, placing a kiss on his lips. He gave me a smile as he opened the car door for me. I adjusted my seatbelt as he started the engine of the car, "you ready?", I gave him a small nod as I grabbed his hand in mine as he drove us to school.

The drive to school was silent as Tom concentrated on the road ahead, I was lost in my thoughts as I began to grow nervous. My social anxiety was already bad, I just couldn't imagine how worse it would get as soon as everyone saw me with Tom. I stayed looking down at my hands nervously as Tom pulled into the parking lot of school. I began to overthink, what if he gets ashamed and ends up leaving? What if this is all a prank and everyone will laugh. "Bianca...Bianca" I snapped out of my thoughts as Tom shook his hand in front of my face, I looked up at him, seeing as he opened the car door for me, he stretched his hand out, "come on babe".