Fifty-eight; Suit and Tie

And as long as I've got my suit and tie

I'ma leave it all on the floor tonight

And you got fixed up to the nines

Let me show you a few things

All pressed up in black and white

And you're dressed in that dress I like

Love is swinging in the air tonight

Let me show you a few things

It was Wednesday after school when Jake was in his room playing video games when his phone rang, he decided to let it ring as he continued to play but got annoyed when it kept ringing until he picked it up, "Hello?".

"Hey Jake, are you busy right now?"

Jake put down the controller as he stood up from his chair and walked over to his bed, "Nah was just playing some video games but why what's up?".

"You think you can go with me to buy a suit for Junior Prom?"

"Yeah man, just let me know when you're here. I also need to buy my suit"

"Cool, thanks man" Jake said bye to Tom as he walked over to his closet and grabbed a hoodie and some jeans to change to.

After changing his outfit, brushing his hair and teeth Jake went downstairs as Tom texted him to tell him he was outside. Jake saw his mother in the living room, he went over to her and placed a kiss on her head, "I'll be out with Tom, see you for dinner mom".

Marie waved at Jake as he walked out of the house and towards Toms car, getting inside he gave Tom a handshake, "So were to?".

"There's this tuxedo shop just about a mile away from here, thought we could check that out".

*
*

Entering the shop, 'Jackson's Suits and Tuxedo Shop', Tom and Jake began to look around to see the different types of suits that they had. It was quite easy when it came to buying an outfit for men, usually they would go for a simple suit knowing that they wouldn't have the struggle of finding a dress to wear.

Jake had been looking at a dark blue suit that had caught his attention since the moment he walked in. An employee that worked there went up to Jake who had been staring at him for the past moments, "Need some help?".

Jake glanced over to see a guy about his age with a kind smile on his face, Jake felt a blush forming on his cheeks as he looked at him, "Uhh yeah may I try this suit on?".

The employee, who's name tag said Joseph, went to grab a suit for Jake to try on. Tom walked over to Jake with a smirk on his face, "Correct me if I'm wrong but were you blushing because he smiled at you?".

Jake rolled his eyes as he felt his cheeks get more red, "I thought it was Bianca's job to see what guy flirts with me or not".

"Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I don't notice things Jake, plus he seemed like a cool dude".

Jake ignored Tom as he left to look around the store and Joseph came back with the suit he wanted to try on, "There's a fitting room back there, I'll take you come on".

Jake followed Jospeh as he grabbed the suit and walked into the fitting room and began to take off his jeans. Putting on the suit, Jake looked at himself in the mirror a couple of times before he walked out of the fitting room to see Tom and Joseph sitting down, "So what do you think?".

Jake gave them a couple of turns as he showed off the suit, "You look cool man".

"You look hot" Tom and Joseph answered at the same time causing Jake to choke on his saliva from Joseph's response. Tom simply smirked as he gave Jake a 'I told you so' look.

Joseph noticed the look Jake and Tom we're giving him, he simply shrugged as he eyed Jake, "I know an attractive person when I see one, plus the blue makes your eyes stand out".

Jake blushed as he avoided his gaze, "Well uhh thank you and I'll take this suit". Jake went back inside to change into his regular clothes then came back out to see Joseph already had the suit he wanted covered in a plastic bag.

Tom raised his hand to show Jake that he had already chosen a suit and was ready to pay. Grabbing the suit from Joseph they both followed him to the cashier, "Cash or Credit?".

Jake paid him money and waited until Joseph handed him a bag then moved aside for Tom to pay for his. After they had paid, Jake and Tom were making their way out when Joseph stopped Jake, "You dropped this".

Jake took the paper from him not really thinking about it, giving him a small smile he thanked him before he walked out of the store.

"So what did you drop?"

Jake opened the paper to see a phone number and Joseph's name,

'Joseph-(626)779-5567 call sometime hot stuff'

Tom chuckled as he read the paper, "I told you so Jake". Jake rolled his eyes as he smiled to himself and put the paper inside the case of his phone so he wouldn't lose it.

"So are you going to call him?" Tom asked Jake with a smirk on his face, "That is for me to decide and you not to be nosy about".

"Aww is Jake blushing because the cute guy at the shop hit on him" Jake punch him on the shoulder as he felt his cheeks go red, "You suck Tom".

"No, Jake you suck".

Jake and Tom had been walking around the mall stopping at a store to buy their shoes when Jake noticed Tom kept zoning out as he looked around.

"So who's the one that has your mind occupied?" Tom glanced over his shoulder to look at Jake before he shook his head and mumbled 'nothing' under his breath

"Tom just because I'm into men doesn't mean I don't know when a guy likes a girl"

Tom chuckled to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror as he tried on the suit, "I'm just thinking about Bianca".

"You really like her, don't you?"

Tom smiled to himself as he glanced up to look at Jake giving him a small nod, "Can't really deny it at this point, I really love her man. She's pretty amazing, unique and beautiful, she makes me happy. And I get it that I fucked up by what I did to her and if I could take it back I would in a heartbeat because Id do anything to win her back".

Jake smiled sadly as he stared at Tom and saw the sparkle in his eyes when he talked about Bianca, he could see the love he had for her. It broke his heart to see him so inlove with her without knowing she'll be leaving soon and it angered him that she hasn't told him anything. Jake remained quiet as he thought how heartbroken they will both be when Bianca tells Tom and how much it could affect their future together.

"You ready to go Jake?" Jake shook his head to clear his mind and gave Tom a nod as he walked over to him as they made their way out of the store. Jake walked in silence as he had one thought stuck in his mind.

Two hearts will be broken when he finally knows.

A/N:
Double the update as promised 🥰
So I counted and this book will end with about 70 chapters and I am shook at how much I've written.

Anyways thank you guys once more for al the support this book has been receiving, you guys motivate me to keep writing and actually want to finish this book.

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!
xoxo
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗