Thirty-eight; Pain

A broken heart is the worst

It's like having broken ribs

Nobody can see it

But the pain is unbearable

Every time you breath

Bianca got off her bed and walked towards her bathroom, standing in front of her mirror, she noticed how dark her eye bags were from the sleepless night she had. She opened the water faucet and washed her face, closing her eyes she let her skin soak in the warmth. She dried her face with a hand towel before she walked back into her bedroom, looking down to her hands she noticed the cuts she had from falling last night.

Last night. Tom. The bet. Pain.

She shook her to clear her thoughts before she made her way downstairs. Walking into the living room she watched as her father sat on the couch, watching the news.

She slowly walked towards the back of the house trying not to to make any noise but to her luck her father heard her steps, "Sunshine?".

Without turning around to face him, she doesn't want to see the mess she is, "I'm just gonna go sit outside, I need some fresh air".

Her father gave her a small 'okay', Bianca walked outside and sat down at the edge of her porch, she rested her head on her hands as she avoided her thoughts.

Bianca stayed outside for two hours straight, thinking of everything and nothing at the same time. Her mind was everywhere, her thoughts were ruining her slowly, causing her to destroy herself more.

Did he lie? When he said he loved?

"Tom?..." Bianca looked into Tom's brown eyes, her heart was beating so fast, "Yeah princess?".

Bianca leaned herself closer to Tom, stopping centimeters away from his lips as she kept her eyes on his, "I..I love you". She whispered against his lips, she felt anxious as she Tom simply watched her, he leaned closer, brushing his lips against hers, "I love you too".

Was he honest? When he said she drives him crazy?

Pulling away from my neck, he leaned back up so our faces were close to each other, our lips grazing each other, our noses brushing against each other, "You drive me crazy, darling".

He gave me a smile that always managed to bring me weak to the knees as he leaned down to place on more kiss before he got off of me, to lay down next to me.

Why did he had to take her first kiss away? Did it mean anything to him like it did to her?

Our lips moved softly against each other, no desire or lust, just moving in a perfect rhythm. They say that your first kiss will be like fireworks and butterflies, it is so much better. We both pulled away slowly, breathless from the lack of oxygen, our faces stayed closed, our foreheads touching.

Did he even know you lost your bestfriend because of him? The pain you felt seeing your bestfriend leave because of him?

Jake stood there standing, looking at me with so many emotions in his eyes, clenching his jaw he shook his head as he made his way towards the door, "when he hurts you, don't come running to me, because I'll be there to say I told you so", he slammed the door leaving me standing in my living room with tears in my eyes, god what just happened?

Bianca stared ahead as memories of Tom and her kept crossing her mind, her heart ached every time she remembered something about him, every little thing that made her fall in love with him.

Tony walked outside to the backyard to find his daughter sitting down on the steps of the porch staring ahead numbly, he watched as her hands were still shaking lightly, how her breaths were heavy, as if her chest hurt every time she breathed, "Sunshine, aren't you going to have some breakfast?".

Bianca shook her head as she kept her gaze forward, "I'm not hungry".

Tony sighed as he took a seat next to his daughter, "What's wrong?".

Bianca glanced to her father, giving him a small smile she shook her head, "nothing I'm just tired". Tony chuckled softly as he watched her, "You're going to have to do better than that, now tell me why you can crying last night?". Bianca took a deep breath as she leaned against her father, resting her head on his shoulders, "Tom and I just had an argument that's all".

"No need for me to intervene? You know I could always use my over protective voice on him" Bianca shook her head as she closed her eyes, her father didn't have to know what Tom did, what he doesn't know won't hurt no one.

After sitting outside Bianca decided to head back to her room, taking a seat at the edge of her bed, she grabbed her phone to see all the notifications she had.

56 unread messages from Tom💗

27 missed calls from Tom💗

Bianca had her thumb hovering over her message app, hesitating whether to opening it or not. She sighed loudly before she went to her contact list, after finding the number she pressed on it and brought the phone to her ear.

She was about to hang up when the line picked up, "Hello?".

Bianca stayed quiet as she didn't really know what to say, "hello?".

She closed her eyes for a moment before she sucked in her pride and spoke, "Hey Jake". Her voice sounded rough and husky from all the crying of last night, "Bianca?".

"Uh yeah.." she chuckled nervously as she began to play with the hem of her shirt, "I...uh...I really don't deserve to call you right now but I just...I...". Bianca quiet down as she didn't know how to say what she really wanted to say, how could she? After she basically kicked Jake out of her life because he tried to warn her about Tom.

She heard some loud movements from the other side of the phone, "Uh...sorry I don't know why I called you, sorry I bothered you".

sorry I don't know why I called you, sorry I bothered you"

"It's...are you okay Bianca?".

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah I'm okay".

Bianca knew anyone could tell she was lying, she didn't let Jake question her anymore before she hung up and threw her phone on the ground. Leaning her head against her bed, she felt the tears forming in her eyes again, "Please just stop crying, stop crying".

A/N:

Double the update because I love you all!

Enjoy! Vote!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️