Six; Party✅

"I never needed you

Like I do right now,

I never hated you

like I do right now,

Cause all you ever do

Is make me

Cry"

Growing up as a kid I was always asked what did I want to be when I grow up. Sometimes I wanted to be a nurse, then an actor, than an astronaut but what I mostly wanted was to be a teenager. For some odd reason I wanted to grow up fast so I can enjoy my teenage years. Enjoy the parties I would attend to, all the friends I would make and the great boyfriend I would have. Thank you Highschool Musical for lying to be about the reality of how highschool really is.

At this point of life how do I wish to go back in time and tell my 8 year old self to never grow up because how harsh it is to be a teenager. Maybe I would of avoided all those tears that I wasted on losing Tom, maybe I wouldn't have been so lonely and I would of have friends.

But its not like I can change my past, now can I?

"Jake I've told you I'm not attending this stupid party"

"First of all its not stupid, second come on Bianca give yourself a break"

I rolled my eyes as I opened my locker, me going to a highschool party, yeah no. See its not that I have anything against parties, just not very happy about what happens in them; people get drunk, people lose there virginty, people get aids and die. Okay I may be exaggerating but seriously Bianca going to a party is a big NO.

"Lover boy on your way"

I faced Jake who pointed at Tom who was walking towards us,

"Hello Bianca" Tom greeted with a smile, "Jake" he nodded towards him,

"Hi Tom"

"So I'm pretty sure you've heard of the party tonight.." Jake gave me a smirk, before dismissing himself saying he had to go check his cute self, "And I was wondering if you'll be attending".

"Uhm no actually I won't"

"How come?"

I shrugged, "parties really aren't my thing", I closed to locker and began my walk to class, Tom walking next to me;

"You should go, it'll be cool to see you there"

"Thanks, but I don't think I'll be attending".

"If you change you're mind, you'll find me there" he gave me a smile as he turned around, "bye Bianca"

"Bye Tom" I let out a shaky breath as I turned around and heading to class.

*
*

**