Sixty-seven; Farewell

In another life, I would be your girl

We keep all our promises,

be us against the world

In another life, I would make you stay

So I don't have to say

you were the one that got away

The one that got away

The day of her flight had finally arrived, it had been something Bianca was expecting but she never knew it would arrive so fast

The day of her flight had finally arrived, it had been something Bianca was expecting but she never knew it would arrive so fast. She had woken up early that morning, taking a quick shower and getting into comfortable clothes before she took her suitcases downstairs where Tony and Steven were waiting for her.

Steven had arrived half and hour earlier than they expected, saying that traffic was kind of bad right now and it was best if they left early so they wouldn't miss their flight. Bianca walked up to him as she wrapped her arms around his waist, "Hi Steve".

Steven gave her a kiss on the head before he pulled away from her, "You ready Bianca?".

Bianca gave them a nod as they walked outside and got inside the Uber Steven had called for them.

Tony, Steven and Bianca were on their way to the airport, with Bianca sitting in the backseat of the Uber with her father while Steven sat in the front. Tony noticed how nervous she looked, grabbing her hand he intertwined his fingers with hers, "It'll be okay sunshine, just relax okay?".

Bianca was grateful that her father was next to her, she knew that she wouldn't be able to do this without him. Even though she would be leaving him for a year, having her father right now was something important for her.

Arriving to the airport, Tony helped Bianca with her suitcases as they walked inside the airport. Bianca glanced around at the waiting area, seeing the different people that were about to go on an adventure of their own, "Do you see Marie and Jake?".

Bianca glanced around until she spotted them sitting down, she pointed towards them, "They're there Pops".

Tony and Bianca began walking towards them, as Steven had decided to check them in. Walking up to them, Bianca greeted them as she took a seat next to Jake and the waiting began.

Bianca had been sitting in her seat as they waited for their flight to be called through the speaker. She had her head leaning against Jake shoulder as she got lost in her thoughts. She had wish that Tom would have come to watch her leave but he hadn't replied to her messages she left this morning.

"Flight A18 to New York City departs in 15 minutes" Bianca stood up from her seat and grabbed her backpack as she turned around to face her father, "Well Pops, this is me".

Tony tried to hide the sadness of him having to say goodbye to his little girl by giving her a smile, but he knew that he couldn't hide anything from her as she always saw through his facade, "You have your ticket and passport?".

Bianca raised her hand to show him the passport in her hand, she watched as her father kept looking down and avoiding her eye contact. Bianca sighed as she wrapped her arms around her father's waist, "Don't cry unless you want me to start crying too".

Tony chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around his daughter, holding her close against his chest, he embraced the feeling of hugging her as he was going to have to get used to not having her close to him for almost a year, "I'm just going to miss you, that's all".

Bianca pulled away from the hug and grabbed her father's face in her hands, "I know this is scary for you that I'm going to be alone, and trust me it's something that has been my fear for a very long time now, but Pops this is something that has been my dream for a very long time now, but I promise I'll be back after a year, okay?".

Tony gave her a nod as he leaned down and pressed a kiss on her forehead, "Come on, you should get going don't want to miss your flight".

Bianca moved over to Marie, she wrapped her arms around her as she embraced her into a tight hug, "Please take care of him, I trust you'll make him happy" she whispered into her ear as she pulled away. Marie gave her a smile as Bianca walked over to Jake who stood there with a sad smile on his face, "Jake please don't be sad".

"Who am I supposed to talk about guys now?" Bianca chuckled as she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a bone crushing hug, "God I'm gonna miss you the most".

Jake laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around her, "Be safe Bianca, and make sure to call me, okay? I need to know if there's any cute guys in New York, I might end up having a reason to go".

Bianca slapped his arm as she leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Keep on eye on him, I know he's mad that I'm leaving but I love him Jake, don't let him do anything stupid".

Jake gave her a nod as she turned around to face Steven, "Should we go?". Steven gave Tony one last hug before the both made their way into the check in area. After getting their passport stamped and ticket checked they both began to make their way towards the entrance of the airplane, she turned around to see her family giving her one last wave, she gave them a smile before turning around and following Steven.

After putting their suitcases away, Bianca and Steven made their way into the airplane and searched for their designated seats. Once they found them, they made their self comfortable as they waited for the pilot to start.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight A18 to New York City. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments...."

Bianca closed her eyes as she leaned her head against the window of the airplane seat, tuning out the noise as she began to think, knowing that going away was hurting Tom, but he had to understand that this was the best for her and sometimes it's okay to be selfish.

She had to heal her heart in order to be able to give them another chance, Tom will be her first love, the first guy she truly loves with all her heart, besides her father.

After all it all started with a bet that brought two people together;

The Outcast and The Popular;

It taught them the feeling of love,

It taught them the pain secrets brought,

It taught them that labels are just words.

After all, it's never truly a goodbye, it's sometimes a,

"See you soon, Tom".

To be continued....