Thirty-six; Show

'Cause girls

like you

Run around with

guys like me

'Til sundown,

when I come through

I need a girl like you,

yeah yeah

Just breath.

You got this.

You've been practicing for weeks for this.

There's no need to panic.

Come on Bianca, you got this.

Bianca paced back and forth as she tried to calm her nerves as she waited for her name to be called. She glanced down once again to smooth down her blue dressed, taking deep breaths she closed her eyes and kept mumbling under her breath.

Everything will be okay.

"And now ladies and gentlemen our last contestant, Bianca Cruz!" Here goes nothing. Bianca walked slowly up to the stage, she glanced around to see all the people sitting in the audience, her hands were shaking lightly as she walked towards the microphone, adjusting the microphone so it could be at a comfortable and appropriate height for her. She cleared her throat as she looked into the audience, she caught her father's gaze in the crowd, he was sitting next to Steve, Tom and Marie, her eyes landed on Tom who gave her a thumbs up, "This song is meant for someone very special to me".

**I couldn't agree between who the song was going to be dedicated to, so it's up to you guys. You guys can chose whether it's meant for Tom or her father.**
(For Tony)

(Okay so quick comment, this song I interpreted as how Bianca feels towards her mother leaving her and her father taking care of her).

(For Tom)

Opening her eyes as she sang the last note, she watched as everyone stayed quiet before they were all on their feet, clapping loudly and cheering. A wide smile spread on her lips as she bowed, she caught her father's gaze as he clapped and whistled enthusiastically. She waved at the crowd as the principal walked on stage, "Wow, what a show! Please may I now have all the contestants come to the stage".

Bianca got in line next to all the people that performed tonight, her heart was beating so fast she was sure everyone in the crowd could hear. Wiping her sweaty hands on her dress, everyone waited as they judges whispered between themselves. She crossed her fingers as she kept her gaze on her shoes trying to calm her nerves down, "Ladies and gentlemen, the results are in".

Bianca closed her eyes as they all waited, "This years talent show winner is....Bianca Cruz!". Bianca opened her eyes quickly, looking at the principal with wide eyes, "Come on over".

Bianca slowly walked towards the principal, her winning hasn't processed her mind completely. She was handed a trophy with flowers, "Bianca Cruz everyone!". She watched as the crowd cheered for her once again, she looked into the crowd, meeting her fathers eyes as he clapped proudly. She was congratulated by the judges and the principal before she was able to go with her family.