Twenty-two; Jake

Just one more night

Lying in bed

Whether it's wrong or right

Just gotta make sense of it

And you'll be gone in the morning

And you'll be over this

Just one more night so I can forget

Just one more night••Lying in bed••Whether it's wrong or right••Just gotta make sense of it••And you'll be gone in the morning••And you'll be over this••Just one more night so I can forget••

Jake's POV

As I finished the third bottle of vodka, my thoughts were fuzzy, and I couldn't stop the tears. Stop crying, stop crying. I ran a hand through my hair before grabbing the keys to the car and went downstairs to the garage. Starting the car, I backed out of the garage and made my way to school. Tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face, I kept wiping them away but they would just keep coming.

After parking the car, I stumbled out of the car, and walked inside the school. I unconsciously let my mind take me to wherever the hell I was supposed to be at. My footsteps stopped as I made my way into the locker rooms, glancing around I found Haz sitting down with his friends, I stumbled to him,

"Haz I have to talk to you", he glanced up at, all his friends gave him a weird look, I ignored it as I kept looking at him,

" there's nothing I have to talk to you about Jake"

"We both know there is, please-e let's just talk", Harrison stood up from the bench, "I said there's nothing to talk about, go". I clenched my jaw as he turned around, getting ready to leave with his friends.

"So you're telling me that after you've been coming to my house, making out on my bed every night for the past weeks is nothing to talk about?", I shouted with anger, Harrison stopped walking as he turned around, his friends beside him and everyone in the room were staring at us, they clearly heard what I said.

"Look Jake, your drunk as shit right now, you have no idea what your saying"

"Oh yeah? So those hickies on your neck don't show anything? I gave you those, those are my marks!"

"Jake, man just get out of here before something happens, you don't know what your saying", Harrison let out a shaky laugh as everyone glanced between him and I.

"I know exactly what I'm saying!" I hiccup as my hands began to shake, tears were streaming down my face, "I know that these past weeks we've been seeing each other...these goddamn past weeks I've been falling for you...for god sakes Harrison can't you see that I love you!", I was panting, my chest rises up and down as my breathing was heavy, it took me a moment to realize that I just confessed what I felt for him. With wide eyes, I glanced around to see the look of shock on everyone's faces, I glanced back at Harrison to see his reaction.

He began to laugh. He laughed like this was a goddamn comedy show, "Jake do you really think people are going to believe you? Geez Jake you're so obsessed with me you've made up your own little fantasies with me" he kept laughing as he looked at me, "dude did you really think that I would ever date someone like you? Come on Jake everyone knows that I'm into girls, this is just all your imagination".