Forty-one; Hospital

(Play the song while reading, it gets you more in the mood, and italics means they are memories of Bianca, enjoy)

They took you away on a table

I pace back and forth as you lay still

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat

Can you hear me screaming,

"please don't leave me"

Hold on, I still want you

Come back, I still need you

Tony groaned in pain as he slowly opened his eyes, he tried to move when he felt a sudden pain on his side. Wincing, he glanced around, confused as to what just happened.

Driving.

Impact.

Car.

Sunshine.

He glanced to his side to see his daughter unconscious beside him, he tried to reach over to move her but the pain on his side was too much and he began to feel a weird ache all over his body. He felt tears form in his eyes as he watched the blood running down the side of Bianca's face, he wanted to more than anything to hold his little girl in his arms.

Tony closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself down, deep breaths help will come. He began to grow worry when his right leg began to feel numb, his head was throbbing and the pain on his side was worsening by the minute. He was in the verge of crying when the loud sirens of an ambulance caught his attention, he glanced outside the car to see two paramedics rushing towards the now wrecked car.

"Mommy! Lookie what I draw!" Bianca excitedly ran over to her mother who was sitting on the couch. Hailey picked three year old Bianca and sat her on her lap, "What do we have here?".

"It's papa, mama, and me. Big happy family!" Hailey chuckle as she glanced down to the drawing in her daughters tiny hand, "A happy family indeed, my little girl".

The paramedics scanned Tony and Bianca, quickly they opened the drivers side and began to help Tony, "No, help her, please".

The paramedics carefully placed him down on a stretcher, Tony groaned as he felt pain all over his body. He glanced over to see that another ambulance barely arrived, he tried to stand up but was push back down my a paramedic, "Sir you have to calm down, you're injured".

"Please...get my little girl...she's scared to be alone" Tony whimpered as he was put inside the ambulance, "My Sunshine, hey my sunshine..." he closed his eyes slowly before falling unconscious from the pain.

"No, mommy! Don't leave! Papa stop her!" Bianca yelled as she watched her mother walk out of the house with her suitcases. Bianca turned around to wrap her little arms around her father's neck as she sobbed loudly, Tony silently cried as he held his daughter tightly, his heart ached listening the loud cries from his little sunshine.

"It's okay sunshine, it's going to be okay".

The paramedics and firefighters were having trouble getting Bianca out of the car, her side was hit the worse. A firefighter kept trying to open the wrecked door, it was stuck and if they didn't get her to a hospital soon she won't make it. A paramedic began to help him, "No matter what you do, open this damn door, this girl has to get to the hospital quick".

After a couple of minutes of struggling to get the door open, a firefighter was finally able to open it. Quick the paramedics took her out and placed her down carefully on a stretcher and rushed her to the hospital.

"Pops I'm ten, I'm not a little girl anymore" Bianca argued with her arms crossed as she stood in front of her father who was adjusting a helmet on her head.

"You could be eighty years old, you'll always be my little girl, now go on your set for bike riding" Bianca rolled her eyes before she leaned in and placed a kiss on her father's cheek.

Placing an oxygen mask over Bianca, they watched as her heartbeat was slowing down by the minute, "Get us to that damn hospital now! We're losing her!".

As soon as they reached the hospital, the paramedics rushed her inside, "We need help! She has severed injuries, a metal stabbed through her abdomen, possible lung damage and she has a severe wound on the head, she's losing a lot of blood". The doctors reacted quick and rushed her to emergency surgery, a nurse realized her heartbeat stopped, "She's flatlining!".

"Tom you're going to fall" Twelve year old Tom ignored her as he continued to climb the tree, "I told you Bianca, I'm Spider-Man".

Bianca rolled her eyes as she turned the page of the book she was reading, "Just because you own Spider-Man boxers doesn't mean you're actually him".

Tom tuned her out before he continued to climb when his foot suddenly slip and he fell down with a scream. Bianca quickly stood up from her chair and ran towards Tom who was laying on the ground, clutching his arm to his chest, "You idiot! I told you, you'd fall!".

Tom noticed the tears streaming down Bianca's face, he suddenly felt bad for ignoring her warnings, he gave her a goofy smile, "I wanted to prove I was Spider-Man so you can be my Mary Jane".

They quickly grabbed a defibrillator, ripping her shirt open, they all moved back as the doctor placed the paddles on her chest, "Charge!".

The doctor glanced up to the heart monitor, shaking her she rubbed the paddles against each other before she pressed the against Bianca's chest one more time, they watched as her body jerked up before it went limp again.

Bianca glanced around the white room she was in, confused she glanced around to see different screens hanging in the white walls. It seemed as if it was replaying her memories, walking around trying to find out where she was, she heard a distant call, "Pops?".

Bianca turned around and finally noticed the white door down the hall, slowly she made her way towards it, the calls became louder and more clear. As she reached the door she hesitated before she grabbed the door knob an twisted it, walking into the door she was met with a grass field, and a strange figure in a white dress was standing at the edge of a hill, "Hello?".

Bianca slowly made her way towards the figure, "Do you by any chance know where the hell I am? Have you seen my father? You know tall, handsome guy, brown eyes..." Bianca slowed down her steps when the figure turned around to face her. The figure gave her a warm smile, Bianca couldn't believe her eyes, "Mom?".

The doctor rubbed the paddles once more as she pressed them against her chest, "Come on sweetheart I'm not letting you go just yet". The doctor watched her body jerk up once more before going limp, "Come on, come on".
She pressed the paddles against her chest one more time, her body jerked up once more, the doctor glanced up to the heart monitor when she heard the machine start beeping, "We got a heartbeat!".

A/N:

Hello beautiful readers!

Sorry I'm late on updating but I had an essay due and I had to put my full focus on it!

Hopefully you guys are enjoying this book!

Read, Vote, Comment, Enjoy!!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗