Sixty; Movie Night

All the shine of a thousand spotlights

All the stars we steal from the night sky

Will never be enough

Never be enough

Towers of gold are still too little

These hands could hold the world but it'll

Never be enough

Don't panic.

Just tell him.

Tell him you're leaving.

Come on Bianca, don't be a coward.

Tell him.

Bianca stood there as she stared at Tom and the flyer in his hand, this is it Bianca, just tell him. Nervously Bianca walked over to him and grabbed the flyer from his hand, "Yeah Juilliard is one of my top schools I'd like to attend to, actually Tom there's something I need to tell you about me le-"

"Sunshine! Jakes downstairs waiting for you!" Tony cut her off as he yelled, Bianca put down the flyer on her desk as she grabbed her sweater and put it on.

"You were going to tell me something?"

Tell him.

Just tell him, it's now or never.

Bianca hesitated as she glanced at the flyer then to Tom, she shook her head as she grabbed her small backpack, "No, we should go. Jakes waiting for us, we'll be late for the movie".

Tom looked at Bianca with a look that he wasn't really believing her before he shrugged and walked behind her as they went downstairs to see Jake talking with Tony. Jake looked up to see Bianca and Tom, he gave them a smile as he turned to face Tony, "Well it was nice talking with you but we have to go. The movie starts in about..." Jake took out his phone to check the time, "Forty minutes and we still have to pick up Madison".

"Have fun kids, don't do drugs!" Bianca rolled her eyes before she went over and gave him a kiss and instructions to rest, now that he doesn't have his crutches it's like he wants to be moving around at any time possible.

They all began to walk outside after they said goodbye to Tony, Bianca grabbed Toms hand stopping him, he turned around to look at her with a confused look, "What's wrong?".

Tell him for god's sake.

Don't keep this.

Tell him Bianca.

Bianca opened her mouth as she tried to get any words out, Tom just stared at her before he smiled softly at her, "You'll tell me later okay? We can't keep them waiting, Jake's mom is taking us and we still need to pick up Madison".

Bianca closed her mouth before giving him a small nod as she followed them to the car.

You need to tell him.

*
*

Walking inside the movie theater, they all went to find seats and sat down waiting for the movie to start. Bianca felt nervous, she wasn't sure as to why, maybe because this felt like she was on a date with Tom. During the movie their fingers would brush against each other but none of them made a moved and kept their gaze on the screen, Bianca felt her heart beating fast as Tom finally laced his hand with hers. A smile formed on her lips as she tighten her grip on his hand and slowly laid her head on his shoulder.

Jake and Madison glanced over to them before looking at each other and rolled their eyes as they moved their gaze back to the screen.

Once the movie was over, they had all agreed to take a walk, knowing that the night looked pretty. Jake and Madison both went to get ice cream, saying that it would cure them from the sadness of watching Call Me by Your Name.

As Bianca and Tom walked together, he was hesitant at first but then grew the courage and wrapped his hand with Bianca's. She felt herself blush as she wrapped her hand with his, it felt like the first time all over again, just the two of them, clueless about the wrongs of the world.

"So Oliver ended up marrying a girl?"

"Yes, and he called Elio to say his last goodbye I'm assuming" Tom stayed quiet as he thought about the movie they had just watch, "Okay but I don't understand".

Bianca glanced up at Tom as they continued to walk hand in hand, "What don't you understand?".

"Why did he leave? I mean didn't him and Elio have something special going on?" Bianca shrugged as she kept her gaze infront of her, "Some people sometimes aren't meant to stay forever you know? I mean you meet them, you get to know them and they teach you something and then leave, life is just like that".

Tom nodded slowly but then shook his head as he stopped walking and stood in front of Bianca, "Okay but why wouldn't he stay? Just think about it, how would it feel to be inlove with someone and then the next day boom they're gone. I'd probably would be so angry and sad at the same time you know, it's just shouldn't the person you love be enough to make you stay?".

Do it now, tell him.

Just tell him Bianca.

Bianca stayed quiet as she looked at Tom, the same feeling of guilt formed at the pit of her stomach, knowing she'd have to tell him, "Tom-"

"Tom! Bianca! Let's go, my mom is almost here!" They both turned around to see Jake and Madison motioning for them to go over to them. Bianca turned to face Tom again, she opened her mouth but closed it as she knew it wasn't the right moment, grabbing his hand they both began to walk over to Jake and Madison.

You should have told him.

Glancing at Tom through the corner of her eye a frown formed on her lips as she knew that being with him right now was wrong, she can't be bringing his hopes up. She needed to tell him soon or it'll be too late.

Oh god Tom, I'm going to break your heart and it's going to hurt so much.

A/N:

Double the update because I can and you guys deserve it💗

These chapters are kinda short but it's just to get everything in the mood.

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!!

💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗