Fifty-one; Deal

It comes and goes in waves

It always does, it always does

We watch as our young hearts fade

Into the flood, into the flood

The freedom, of falling

A feeling I thought was set in stone

It slips through, my fingers

I'm trying hard to let go

It comes and goes in waves

It comes and goes in waves••It always does, it always does••We watch as our young hearts fade••Into the flood, into the flood••The freedom, of falling••A feeling I thought was set in stone••It slips through, my fingers••I'm trying hard to let go••...

Bianca had about half an hour to make sure that her decision was exactly what she wanted before Steven came over. She was sitting on her, thinking over and over again about the offer that was being given to her and what she was winning and losing from it.

Advantage. She'd be able to attend a very important school and be able to start the route of completing her dreams.

Disadvantage. She'd be leaving her father alone for a year, leaving her friends behind and Tom.

Bianca rubbed her temple as she tried not to over think to much because it began to give her a headache. Glancing over to the clock on her nightstand, she realized how fast time past and Steven should be arriving any minute now.

Like if they read her mind, she heard a knock downstairs and her father greeting Steven in, taking a deep breath Bianca carefully stood up as she placed a hand on top of her stomach and slowly made her way out of her room. Staring at the stairs she began to think how was she going to go down without hurting herself, when Steven noticed her staring at the stairs, being the gentleman he is, he right away when to her and carried her downstairs.

Sitting her down on the couch, Bianca greeted him as he took a seat across from her, "How's everything going Bianca, feeling better?".

"It still hurts when I move a certain way but everything is good so far, I'm able to walk on my own now"

"That's good, I'm glad you're okay, so I guess right to what we decided to meet today for, have you made up your mind?". Bianca stayed quiet as she keep thinking things over, come on Bianca, stop overthinking, "I took my time and really thought everything through, from the advantages and disadvantages, really this is like a dream come true for me, I can't even process it completely yet. But after a good time of thinking I've come up with my decision....Okay...I accept your offer but I have some conditions"

Steven gave Bianca a nod as he motioned for her to keep talking, "I will leave until the school year is over and I'll only be going for the year that is being offered, after that I'll return home".

Steven smiled at Bianca, "Great, that's awesome. Is your father aware of your decision?"

Tony walked into the room, with the the help of his crutches he leaned against the wall, "My Sunshine is big enough to make her own decisions now, I'm just here to support her on what she think it's best for her".