Fifty-nine; Almost

Oh, I just want you to come with me

We're on another mentality

Ain't got no tears left to cry

So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up

I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

Pickin' it up, pickin' it up

Friday had finally arrived, Jake and Bianca were walking towards their lockers to put their books away as they were talking about tonight, "So I did some quick research and there's a showtime at seven tonight for Call Me by Your Name".

"That sounds good to me, we can't miss that movie, my baby Timothee is in it and it's a must watch" Bianca opened her locker and began to put her books away as Jake leaned against the lockers next to her, "Of course, we can't miss my boyfriends movie".

Bianca rolled her eyes as she closed her locker, "Jake you said the same thing about Ross Lynch when you saw the trailer for The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and you say that about any attractive man you see on Tv".

"Well you can't blame me for having good taste Bianca" She simply rolled her eyes as they both began to walk towards the parking lot. Jake slapped Bianca's arm softly to catch her attention, looking up to Jake she followed where he was pointing to, "You didn't tell Tom about our movie night?".

Bianca smacked her hand on her forehead as she sighed, "I totally forgot to tell him it's our movie night, sorry Jake but I'll tell him that me and him can hangout some other time".

Jake shrugged as he looked over to Tom, "Why don't you invite him to come with us?"

"You sure? It's our movie night though".

Jake gave her a nod, "Yeah, go ahead ask him to come and I'll invite Madison so I won't third wheel". Bianca leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "You're the best, I'll make it up to you next time okay?".

He chuckled softly at her, "Just go Bianca, I'll meet you later at your house".

Bianca waved at Jake as he went to find Madison before she started walking to Tom who was leaning against his, "Hey Tom".

"Hey, I was waiting for you, thought you might want a ride home" Bianca gave him a smile, "That'd be nice, thank you. Also are you doing anything this afternoon?".

Tom shook his head as he opened the passenger door for her allowing her to get in before closing it and walking over to the driver door. Bianca buckled her seatbelt as Tom turned on the engine of the car, "Well tonight is Jake's and I movie night and he thought it'd be cool to invite you and see if you wanted to come with us".

Tom glanced over at Bianca before looking back to the road, "I'd love to come, you wouldn't mind?".

Bianca shook her head, "I'd be cool if you came with us, Jake's inviting Madison".

Tom parked outside his house and unbuckled his seatbelt as they got out of the car, "You want to hangout in my room for a bit? We still have like another hour before Jake comes over".

"Let me just change out of this clothes and drop my backpack off and then we'll go to your house okay?" Bianca gave him a nod as she began to head to her house before Tom stopped her, "You want to come over while I change, you can wait downstairs if you want".

Bianca nodded as she followed him into his house and went straight to the living room, taking a seat on the couch, "I'll be quick okay?".

She sat there awkwardly as silence welcomed her, she noticed how Tom's siblings weren't home yet and his parents must be off at work. After five minutes Tom came downstairs to find Bianca patiently sitting down as she waited for him, "Okay let's go to your house".

Bianca stood up as she followed Tom out of his house and walked over to hers, opening the door she invited him as she walked into her living room, "Pops I'm home!".

Bianca heard noises coming from the guest room before she saw her father walking, well more like limping, towards them, "Well hello sunshine and oh hello Tom".

"Hello Sir"

"Pops Tom and I will be hanging in my room for a bit while we wait for Jake to come pick us up, it's movie night" Tony gave her a nod before he pointed a finger at them, "Just no funny business okay? I'm to young to be a grandpa".

"Why is he like this?" Bianca mumbled under her breath as she turned around to face Tom, "Come on let's go up to my room".

They both headed upstairs, walking into her room, she dropped her backpack on the ground as she motioned for Tom to sit on her bed, "You wouldn't mind if I took a quick shower? I feel sticky and sweaty, plus I need to change out of this clothes and then after we'll go okay?".

"Yeah take your time, I'm pretty sure we'll have enough time to get there".

Bianca went over to wardrobe and took out a pair of light blue jeans, a black shirt, her undergarments and grabbed her white converse before she walked over to restroom. Closing and locking the door behind her she began to undress herself before hopping into the shower and turning on the water.

Taking a quick shower, Bianca kind of rushed it, just with the thought that Tom was in the room made her feel things. Quickly she change into the outfit she chose, after she brushed her hair and brushing her teeth, she gave herself a quick glance in the mirror before grabbing the door and walking out.

Bianca walked out of the bathroom as she tucked in her shirt inside her jeans when she glanced up to see Tom holding a flyer of Juilliard. Bianca felt her heart drop as she nervously stared at Tom who turned around when he felt her presence in the room. He glanced down at the flyer in his hand before he looked up at Bianca, "You never told me you already started looking into colleges".

It's either now or never.

A/N:

Yayyy another update!

You guys are amazing, every time I see how many reads this book is receiving it makes me so darn happy because it truly mean so much to me, I love writing and at first it was just a hobby. After getting motivated to join wattpad and start sharing my writing, I couldn't be more happy than to have done it.

So a big mutual hug to you guys.

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!

💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛💗💛