Fifty-five; Question

Damn, I like me better

when I'm with you

I like me better

when I'm with you

I knew from the first time,

I'd stay for a long time 'cause

I like me better when

I like me better when I'm with you

It had barely been three days since she's been back to school and all everyone talked about was the Junior Prom, planning what to wear and who to go with. Junior Prom hadn't crossed Bianca's mind at all as she has been busy day and night thinking how in the world she's going to give the news to Tom that she was going to leave in a couple of weeks.

Bianca hope that there would have been an easier way to make this situation less harder and she could just simply tell him. That's it, that's exactly what she had to do, simply pull him aside and tell him she'll be leaving. Yet every time Bianca wants to tell him, she just can't, it's like the words get stuck at her throat and she can't say anything.

She had been sitting in her last class waiting for the period to end so she can head home when she got a sudden idea. Bianca sat there thinking before she took out her phone and discretely texted Jake to help her with something.

Biting her lip, she send the message before putting her phone away and began to think what was she going to do tonight. The moment the bell rang, Bianca packed her things quickly before walking out of class and headed to her locker where Jake was meant to meet her at.

As she reached her locker, she saw Jake leaning against it and walked up to him, "Okay I need your help, can you take me to the store please?"

"Anything for you babe, but what's going on? What are you going to do?"

"I'll explain on the way, first I need to find Tom", Bianca and Jake walked through the hallway towards the parking lot, glancing around Bianca found Tom walking towards his car. Rushing over she quickened her pace to catch him up, "Tom!".

Tom turned around at his name being yelled, he saw Bianca speed walking towards him with Jake following behind her, "Hey Bianca".

Bianca gave him a small wave as she catches her breath, "Hi...uhh I wanted to ask if you're doing anything tonight?".

Tom stayed quiet as he thought it over, "No, I'm actually free tonight, why?"

"Great!...uhh I mean that's good...I wanted to know if you'd like to hang out tonight? With me at my house, around 7?" Bianca gave Tom a nervous smile as she played with the strap of her backpack. Tom right away gave her a nod, "Yeah, yeah I'd love to hangout" he gave her a smile as she smiled widely, "So I'll see you at 7, your house".

Bianca gave him a nod as she started to walk backwards, "7, my house, I'll see you there" she turned around to face Jake who was staring at her with a giant smile on his face, "Shut up and get to the car".

"I didn't say anything, but now I'm really curious at what's going on now"

Bianca rolled her eyes as she and Jake got inside his car, "Drive, I'll explain on the way".

*
*

After Jake and Bianca stopped at the store to buy some items that she needed, Bianca began to explain to Jake her plan of what she was going to do tonight and the reason she invited Tom, she was going to tell him the truth that she's leaving and ask him a special question. Jake question Bianca if she was one-hundred percent sure of what she was going to do tonight, Bianca sighed loudly as she looked over to Jake, "I don't have another choice, now do I? Jake he deserves to know, I can't keep seeing him and knowing that in a couple of weeks I'll be leaving and won't see him for a while. I just want to do this for him, not for me, for him because he has a right to know".