Forty-nine; Home

Hold me close and I won't leave

'Cause it hurts when you hurt somebody

So much to say but I don't speak

And I hate that I let you stop me

'Cause it hurts when you hurt somebody

As Bianca was brought inside her home, a sense of familiarity embraced her in a welcoming hug as she felt right being here. In her home where her father and her had live for the past 17 years of her life, her home where she should have been all along instead of the hospital.

"Bianca would you like to eat something? I can make you some soup?" Bianca turned her head to look at Marie who was standing at the entrance of the kitchen, giving her a small smile she shook her head, "I'm okay, thank you, I just want to go to my room and rest for a moment".

Marie gave her a nod before Tony stood next Marie as he adjusted himself on the crutches he had, he looked down with a confused look on his face as he stared at his daughter sitting down on the wheelchair, "Now how are we supposed to do this?" Tony looked down to his daughter then up to the staircase.

"Pops, just help me stand up, and I'll go up those stairs"

"Nope, that's a big no, doctor clearly said not to overwork yourself" Bianca rolled her eyes before she pointed at her father's leg, "First of all, you have a broken leg, now there's no way you can carry me up there, two you need to rest too".

Marie couldn't help but chuckle as she watched Bianca and Tony glaring at each other like little kids who were arguing over who owned the playground. She walked over to Bianca and Tony, "How about you go and sit down on the couch over there while I help Bianca up to her room?".

Tony was about to argue when both Marie and Bianca gave him a glare that clearly said 'don't even try'. He turned around and slowly made his way to the living room while mumbling words under his mouth, Marie ignored him as she placed her hands under Bianca's arms and slowly she helped her stand up, "Okay sweetheart, put your body against mine, I'll be helping you go up, take your time okay".

Bianca gave her a nod before she slowly started to make her way up the stairs, with a few stops and winces she finally made it to the top and began to walk slowly into her room.

It had been about two hours and a half after Bianca had finally arrived home, she was more than glad to be home and in the comfort of her bed. She had gotten annoyed of how uncomfortable the hospital bed was and how plain and white the hospital room was, like come on can anyone at least put some effort in choosing a nice color other than white?

So the moment Marie helped her lay down on her bed, Bianca felt like she was in heaven. She had miss that welcoming feeling her bed always gave her after a long stressful day at school. After Marie explained to Bianca that she was to stay in bed and not to move much or she would hurt herself and Tony wouldn't like it. Bianca simply rolled her eyes and gave her a nod before she excused himself and went downstairs with Tony.

Bianca closed her eyes as she breathed in the scent of her room, bringing a sense of relaxation as she was finally home and not stuck in that hospital room. Even though she was on bed rest for the next two weeks, Bianca was more than grateful to be home and to have time for herself without nurses coming in to check up on her constantly.

Bianca let out a deep breath as she stared up at the ceiling of her room, the same thought stuck on her head. She never knew that having to chose between staying somewhere where you grew up your whole life;where you created one of the best memories and met the most important people in your life, to choosing to leave to a place where your dreams can come true.

Steve's offer of going to New York for an opportunity to go to Juilliard, a performing arts school with the opportunity to follow her dreams of being in the music industry. She would be lying to herself if she says that the offer wasn't tempting, offers like this were once in a life time. Bianca had been contemplating between taking the offer and going off with Steve, but leaving her father behind alone was keeping her from saying yes.

The thought of having to be alone without her father for a year made her anxious, Bianca couldn't think of leaving her old man behind in this house all alone, knowing how he'd be sad all day and just spend his day drowning in work. Bianca frowned as Tom crossed her mind, he was too one of the people that were keeping her from saying yes.

After Tom had apologized to her that day on the hospital, Bianca realized how sorry he truly was. And maybe just for a moment Bianca was willing to forgive him there and then. But she just couldn't, the weird ache she felt in her heart every time she thought about what Tom did keeps her from forgiving him.

Well from forgiving him at the moment, Bianca knows that she will forgive him, one day, but she knew her heart was too broken to be able to forgive.

*
*

A broken heart. When you get your heart broken, there's always that one thought stuck at the back of your head. Run away. Leave. Pack your things and go away. Just go and never look back. The feeling of running away from your problems, thinking if you leave, they will get fixed, if you leave they will just magically disappear.

But the truth is, they never do. Whether you move thousands miles away from your home, if you move to Hawaii, or to Australia, or to Mars for god sakes, they will away be there.

So what do you do instead of running away?

Heal. You need to heal. You need to let that broken heart heal. The process of healing your heart will take time. Time. It's exactly what you need, you need time to heal. Sooner or later you will feel better. Little by little, whether it takes weeks or months, you will slowly feel less hurt. You will feel less sad and begin to feel more happy.

You will wake up with a new feeling of excitement and happiness. You will wake up with the urge of doing something new, with the urge of doing something good. One day, after a night of crying yourself to sleepy, you will wake up with a weight of your chest, you will feel free and you will feel great.

Little by little, that broken heart will be whole again and one day it won't hurt anymore.

Bianca had been laying in her bed, thinking for hours straight. Carefully she sat up and reached for her phone that was on top of her night stand, unlocking it, she clicked on the contacts app and scrolled down before she found the number she was looking for.

Bringing the phone to her ear, she bite down on her nail nervously as she heard the phone dialing, "Hello?".

"Hey Steve, I know this might be kind of weird for me to call this late but I made up my mind, can we meet up tomorrow afternoon? I need to talk with someone first".

"Of course Bianca, goodnight".

"Goodnight Steve" Bianca hanged up the phone, placing it back down on her night stand, she laid back down on her bed, carefully not to hurt herself.

I just hope I'm doing the right thing.

A/n:

Whatttttttt another update! 👀

Yess, because you guys deserve every update I do!

15k+ reads!?!?! You guys are amazing 😭😭💘

Thank you so much!!

Read, Comment, Enjoy, Vote!!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛