Sixty-one; The Day

Take me away (take me away)

To better days (to better days)

Take me away (take me away)

A hiding place (a hiding place)

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.

I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.

Oh, oh whoa

The day had finally arrived, Junior Prom night was tonight and Bianca was more than ready for it

The day had finally arrived, Junior Prom night was tonight and Bianca was more than ready for it. Deciding that today was going to be a day dedicated to her, she had to make sure to be prepared for tonight.

Waking up early in the morning, she started her day by fixing her bed then proceeded to look for clothes to shower. After gathering her undergarments and a long t-shirt, she headed to the bathroom and decided to connect her phone to put some music on. Turning on the water to warm up she opened her phone and pressed on the Spotify app, looking through her different albums she decided to go with 'Calm Vibes' station. Removing her clothes she stepped inside the shower and stood under the warm water.

After an hour of shaving, shampooing and conditioning her hair, Bianca wrapped her hair in a towel then grabbed another towel to wrap around her body as she stepped out of the shower. Standing in front of her foggy mirror, she cleaned it with a hand towel as she grabbed face masks. Putting on the face mask, Bianca began to change into her undergarments and t-shirt then proceeded to remove her towel from her hair and began to brush it.

While she was brushing her hair one of her least favorite songs came on, it wasn't that she didn't like the song it was just the fact that it would get stuck on her mind all day. Grabbing her brush as a microphone she brought it close to her mouth as she began to sing and prance around the restroom as she pretended to sing to people infront of the mirror,

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.

I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.

Oh, oh whoa

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.

Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No, oh whoa

Take me away

A secret pla-".

Bianca was cut off by the loud noise of her phone ringing, putting her brush down she went to pick up her phone and brought it up to her ear, "Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart, it's Marie just wanted to know if you still wanted me to help you this afternoon?" Bianca picked up her dirty clothes from the ground and headed to her room placing them in the dirty clothes bin, "Hey Marie, yeah I would really appreciate the help. I have no clue on how to get ready for events like this, you know especially since Pops isn't an expert when it comes to dressing nice".

Bianca heard Marie chuckle as she went to her nightstand where her lotions where at, "Of course sweetheart, then I'll see you later, does five o'clock sound good? You know so we can have time to decide what we'll do?".

"Yeah, that'll be good. I'll see you later, bye Marie".

Hanging up, Bianca put her phone down on her bed as she opened her lotion, gathering some on her hand she rubbed it on her smooth legs. Putting away the lotion she stood up and walked over to her drawer before she took out black spandex, putting them on before she headed downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen she found her father cooking breakfast as he hummed along to the song on the radio, "Buenos Dias Pops".

"Muy Buenos Dias sunshine" Bianca walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek before heading over to the table and sitting down on a chair, "So what's today's plans, mija?".

Tony walked over to Bianca and gave her a cup of juice before he walked back to the stove, "Well since today is Junior Prom I'll mostly be staying at home and getting ready for tonight. Marie called like a couple of minutes ago and said she'll be coming over tonight to help me get ready".

Tony handed Bianca a plate of food as he served himself too before taking a seat, "Well then I shall be expecting her later".

"Ah no, this afternoon she'll be mine Pops" Bianca and Tony had a glaring contest before he gave up and pouted like a little kid, "You have to let her be able to hangout with other people too, plus don't I have to get to know the woman that is going out with my dad. Maybe she can be more than just my dads girlfriend someday, possibly my dad's wife".

Bianca smirked to herself as she saw her dad stiffen and his cheeks were turning a little red, "You-u would want me to marry her?".

"Come on dad, you're not a little kid to be asking for permission plus I really don't have a say in it. But if you're asking for my opinion then of course I would want you to marry her, if that's something you would like to do one day. Come on old man, you're not getting any younger plus I can see how happy she makes you, and if you're happy than I'm happy".

Tony stayed quiet as he got lost in his own thoughts, thinking of what Bianca told him about marriage with Marie. Bianca finished eating before standing up and taking her plate to the sink, "Well I'll be upstairs if you need me Pops, I have to start preparing my clothes for my flight soon".

"Actually I forgot to tell you, Steven called last night but you were asleep, he wanted me to tell you that he'll be coming in a couple of days to visit and to tell you when your flight is" Bianca gave him a nod before she headed upstairs and to her restroom.

After brushing her teeth, she went back inside her room and decided to take a nap. That way time will past by quick and she'll wake up and start getting ready.

Ready for the night that will change it all.

A/N;

A quick update because I had the chance to finish a chapter!

You guys I just had my math final today an ugh it was so stressful😩. Like I honestly suck at math, it had always been my weakness and the hardest subject for me to learn.

But I am completely surprised that I am actually passing the class! And honestly I feel like I actually passed my test. Now I'll just have to wait for the results.

I was planning on updating tomorrow too but I won't because I have a dance performance at school that I have to do and I still need to finish the other chapters!

Chapter countdown; 6 chapters left!

Read, Comment, Enjoy and Vote!

💗💗