Twenty-nine; Bestfriend

They say losing

Your bestfriend

Hurts more

Than a

Heartbreak

Since the day of my birthday party, which was two weeks ago I've been in such a good mood. Things between Tom and I have been better, he's more affectionate, our kisses have been more passionate, things couldn't have been better. Even though things have been going well, Jake's have been avoiding me these past days, always using the excuse that he's busy with school, it's been bugging me lately.

Getting up from bed, I glance over to see its past ten in the morning, I groan as I walk over to the the bathroom, after doing my business I brushed my teeth and washed my face before making my way downstairs to find something to eat.

Walking downstairs with a determination of eating some breakfast, I heard voices downstairs which I assumed belong

"Goodmorning my beautiful father, what shall we do-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw my father give Marie a kiss on the lips which caused her cheeks to redden.

I cleared my throat causing them to jump away from each, placing my hands on my hips, "Well what do we have here?"

"I-ah-we..ah".

I raised my eyebrow as they both began to stuttered, I glared at them before I began to laugh loudly, they both stared at me with confused looks, I placed a hand on my stomach as it began to ache, "Oh you should of seen your guys faces, so priceless".

I walked into the kitchen and began to make myself a cereal, turning to face them I watched as they stood there speechless, "So Pop's any plans today?".

He stayed standing there before he cleared his throat, "Uh yeah Marie and I have some plans today".

"If that's okay with you of course", I rolled my eyes at Marie as I took a spoonful of cereal, "What am I? His mother. Marie whatever is going on between my father and you is your guys business. I am totally okay with it, I've said it before I wouldn't mind Jake as my brother".

Her tensed body relaxes as she walked over, kissing me on the head. My father send me a smile as he and Marie walked towards the door, "Remember Pop's, wrap your willy don't be silly!".

I heard the front door slam, chuckling to myself I finished my cereal before placing the dish on sink.

Making my way upstairs to my room, I began to look for comfortable clothes to wear since I was staying indoors all day, Tom was going to a family reunion which he was demanded to go and meant we couldn't hang out.

After taking out sweats and one of my fathers old t-shirts, I walked over to speakers, connecting my phone I began to blast music.

Changing into my 'indoor outfit' I began to dance to, Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna, swaying my hips I started cleaning my room. From fixing my bed to taking out the dirty clothes into the laundry room to fixing my closet.

After an hour and a half of cleaning my room, which really just consisted of me dancing around, I was still happily dancing in my room when my phone buzzed, walking-well more like dancing- my way over to my nightstand I picked up my phone to see I had a new notification.

Jake<3(:
Can I come over? We need to talk
1:36pm

Bianca
Of course, is everything okay?
1:37pm

Jake<3(:
I'll explain when I get there. See you in 5.
1:39pm

*
*

I was sitting on bed as I fixed my washed clothes into the wardrobe when someone knocked on the door, slipping my slippers on I made my way downstairs, when they knocked again, "Coming!".

Opening the door I spotted Jake standing there nervously, giving him a smile, "Hey Jake, come in" I opened the door wider for him.

"Hey B", he leaned down giving me a small kiss on the cheek before walking into the living room,

"want some water? Juice?", shaking his head he took a seat on the couch. Closing the door, I went over to sit across from him, on the opposite couch, "so you wanted to talk, what's going on?".

Jake stayed quiet as he kept glancing from his hands to me, I saw him sigh deeply before his gaze met mine, "Bianca I think you should break up with Tom"

"Excuse me?" I gave him a are-you-out-of-your-mind look.

"I said you should break you with him, he's just playing you Bianca", letting out a small chuckle I stayed quiet as I waited for him to say 'just kidding'. Staring at him I realized he was serious as his face remained calm, this was no joke.

"Jake you can't be for real right?", Jake ran a hand through his hair as took a deep breath, "I'm more serious than anything Bianca, he's playing you. This is all a game for him, he's just using you". Shaking my head, I stood up from the couch, I began to pace in front of Jake as I tried to process it, "No, you're lying Jake, he's not using me okay, I have no idea where you got this crazy rumor from but no it's not true".

Jake sighed as he stood up, taking a step towards me, "I was hanging out with Daniel and the guys the night of your birthday party, they were drunk out of their mind when they began to ramble about some bet they made. Alex and Daniel spilled everything to me, saying how they bet Tom would sleep with you before prom night. They said that it's a game for them, as soon as he takes your virginity, he'll leave and find some chick to be with. I swear Bianca, I'm not lying, I don't want to see you hurt".

"No, no, no! Stop lying Jake, you're my bestfriend why are you saying this?", tears were now streaming down my face as I watched Jake take a step forward, not standing in front of me, placing his hands on my shoulders his eyes met mine, "I've been debating for two weeks whether or not to tell you, but I can't keep this from you Bianca, because I am your bestfriend, and I care about you, I don't want to see you hurt Bianca, I can't let him hurt you".

I kept shaking my head, no he's lying Tom wouldn't, pushing him away with all my force I took a step back, "get out, leave. I don't want a someone who's lying just so I could leave Tom. He wouldn't do that to me, Jake. Not him, now leave".

Jake stared at me with sadness in his eyes, "Bianca, please listen to me, I'm not lying, I'm saying th-"

"I said get out! Leave!"

Jake stood there standing, looking at me with so many emotions in his eyes, clenching his jaw he shook his head as he made his way towards the door, "when he hurts you, don't come running to me, because I'll be there to say I told you so", he slammed the door leaving me standing in my living room with tears in my eyes, god what just happened?

A/N
Double update because you guys deserve it!
❤️❤️❤️