Fourty; Accidents

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human, yeah

As Tom made his way through the crowd he noticed how everyone kept glancing at him, whispering between themselves. It made him feel worse then he already was, guilt and regret filled his heart as he walked by your locker, noticing how you weren't there. These past week you've done your best at avoiding him, he really wanted to apologize about everything. From the bet to the pictures that somehow ended up all over school, Daniel and Alex already paid for doing that, he had cussed Madison out for being the one to tell Bianca about the bet and being the one to tape all the pictures. As he walked towards his locker he found Jake leaning against it, taking a deep breath he slowly walked towards his locker, ready for the yelling he was about to receive.

Jake stood there with his arms crossed over his chest as he watched Tom open his locker, "You a real son of a bitch, you know that right?".

Tom simply nodded as he took out his math book and replaced it with his science one, "God Tom you seriously are the worst, I just can't believe she didn't believe me when I told her, this could of been avoided".

This caught Tom's attention, turning to face Jake with his eyebrows furrowed, "You knew?".

"Your friends really say anything when they are drunk, yeah I knew and as any bestfriend would do, I went ahead and warned her but instead I got called a liar and lost my only friend".

"She didn't believe you?" Jake shook his head, "Not one bit, defended you all the way, you know she must really love you".

Tom's heart ached once more as he looked down to his shoes with guilt, "I fucked up bad, didn't I?".

"You sure did, now this is something that won't be easy to fix, good luck Tom" Jake didn't let Tom say anything before he turned around and made his way towards the lunch area outside of school.

Jake walked outside as he glanced around trying to find her when he spotted a figure leaning against a tree, away from the crowd. Slowly he began to walk towards her, noticing how she simply just sat there, not doing anything, as if she was to tired to even blink.

 Slowly he began to walk towards her, noticing how she simply just sat there, not doing anything, as if she was to tired to even blink

Bianca stared ahead with no emotion in her eyes, her pale face made the bags under her eyes seem more darker. Million of thoughts crossed her mind as she sat against the tree, not being aware that someone had taken a seat next to her.