Fourty-eight; Offer

'Cause every night I lie in bed

The brightest colors fill my head

A million dreams are keeping me awake

I think of what the world could be

A vision of the one I see

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

It was finally the day Bianca was released to go home and she couldn't be more happier than to go home. The doctor had just arrived to give her a finally check up and remove her IV while her father signed her release papers, "Well it seems that your wounds are healing properly and you look more than ready to go home".

Bianca let out a small cheer which caused her father and Marie to chuckle, "As happy as you are to leave Bianca I will be giving you some bed rest for at least two more weeks and I will prescribing you some pain relievers, if you start to get headaches out of nowhere or your wounds begin to hurt to a point where the pain is too much you don't hesitate and come to the hospital as quick as you can okay?". Bianca gave the doctor a nod before Dr. Grey walked over to Tony and gave him the prescription and made her towards the door.

Marie walked over to Bianca and placed a backpack on the edge of her bed, "I brought you some clothes so you can change into and out of that hospital gown". Bianca mouthed a 'thank you' as she slowly sat up from the bed, wincing softly as she felt her body ache from being in bed for days now.

Marie helped Bianca walk to the restroom and with the consent of Bianca she helped her changed out of the hospital gown and into sweats and one of her dads t-shirts.

After putting on some fuzzy socks and slippers Bianca and Marie walked out of the restroom to see Tony standing by the door, "Sweetheart do you mind waiting here while we get the medicine down at the pharmacy below, plus there's someone that wants to see you".

Bianca gave her dad a nod before she took a seat on the hospital and waited for her mystery visitor. She was sitting down waiting patiently when she heard a knock on the door, "Come in".

A smile spread on her lips as Steven walked in holding a small bouquet of flowers, he had his famous smile on him, a smile that made her heart warm, she had become good friends with a Steve as they had both shared the mutual feeling of losing someone important to them.

Steven walked over to her, he handed her the bouquet as he took a seat in front of her, "Hello Steve".

"Bianca when I heard from your father you were at the hospital just the other day that I called I took the next flight as soon as possible and I arrived yesterday, but when I can you were asleep so I decided to stop by this morning" Bianca brought the bouquet of flowers, taking a deep breath of the scent of flowers, "I'm glad you're here Steven, thank you for the flowers".

Steven gave her a smile, "I had to make sure you were okay, it's like a parents instinct to make sure that their kid is okay, except your Haileys kid and you know she was my wife so yeah", Bianca watched as Steven smile turn into a frown, she slowly brought her hand up to his face, cupping his cheek, it was as if a sudden memory hit her, she didn't know what it was but all she mumbled as she stared Steve was, "Charles".

Steven looked at Bianca with confusion, "What?"

"You and mom were going to have a baby named Charles" Steven felt tears form at the corner of his eyes as he processed what Bianca just told him, "How did you?.."

Bianca removed her hand from his face as she stared at him, "When I was unconscious I had this weird dream with mom and she mentioned a baby name Charles, it's just all weird and fuzzy right now".