Twenty-five; Thomas

You should let me love you

Let me be the one to

Give you everything

you want and need

Baby good love and protection

Make me your selection

Show you the way

love's supposed to be

Baby you should

let me love you

Tom's POV

Walking into the loud commotion of the cafeteria by myself since Bianca had an 'emergency' with Jake, something about him finding the man of his dreams, I spotted the guys sitting at our usual table, I grabbed my lunch before making my way towards them, "hey guys"

"Oh hey Tom",

"Where's your little toy?" Daniel asked as I sat down next to Haz, "yeah Tom where's your little virgin who's cherry will be popped soon" I clenched my jaw, glaring at Alex and Daniel, "have some respect". Alex and Daniel bursted out laughing, "man I told you he was becoming soft towards her!",

"I'm not becoming soft, just learn to respect someone who has been nothing but kind to you guys", Jacob smacked Alex and Daniel on the head, "Tom's right, Bianca has been kind to us, she atleast earns some respect". Alex and Daniel both rolled their eyes as they continued to eat their food, "Tom may I ask you something putting all jokes aside" Jacob asked as he stared at me with a curious look in his eyes, I gave him a nod as I took a bite of my pizza slice.

"There is nothing going on between you guys? Putting the bet aside, are you falling for Bianca?", I stayed quiet as I began to think deeply, was I falling for Bianca? I mean sure I liked her and I enjoyed having her around, I especially liked complementing her and watching how red her cheeks got from blushing. A smile began to spread against my lips as a picture of her blushing came to my mind, oh no, no, no. I shook my head to clear my thoughts, looking a Jacob I gave him a shrug, "she's nice to have around I guess, but come on mate why would I fall for someone like her?".

Jacob gave me a shrug, "I just don't think playing with her feelings is right, Bianca seems to be really happy around you, I just don't want her to be hurt by the end of this stupid game you guys have". Daniel rolled his eyes at Jacob, "god you sound so pathetic, since when have we cared about girls feelings, you guys always had a new girl in bed almost every week and now you care about a virgin's feelings, come on Jacob I know you're better than that".

"I don't know, you guys could think what you guys want, but I just know that this is wrong and someone will end up hurt", Alex shoved Jacob, "ignore him Tom, he's being sensitive must be his time of the month" Daniel and Haz bursted out laughing causing Jacob to roll his eyes and continued to eat.

"It's too late to back out now Tom, don't forget it, you accepted this bet in the first place now prove us wrong that you aren't a little bitch" Alex and Daniel smirked at each other causing me to clench my fist, "the bet isn't forgotten, when I win I'll be rubbing it all over your face",

"We'll see about that Tom, you have three months left until Prom night".

*
*

Tom
I miss you princess
10:44pm

Princess💛
I miss you too.
10:45pm

Tom
May I visit you?
10:46pm

Princess💛
Pop's is coming home late, spare key is under the cactus plant by the door.
10:47pm