Thirty-five; Love

I wish I could

Explain your eyes and,

How the sound of your voice

Gives me butterflies.

How your smile makes

My heart skip a beat and,

How every time I'm with you

I feel so complete

Bianca couldn't feel anymore tired that she was right now, she laid her head against the car's window as Tom drive them home. She glanced over to see how concentrated he looked as he drive, "I'm so tired".

Tom glanced over to her before looking back at the road, "Yeah princess? Want to take a nap?".

"With you I do?" She gave him a small smirk which caused him to roll his eyes, "Anything for you princess".

Bianca smiled at him before she turned her gaze back outside the window. As soon as Tom parked into his driveway Bianca got out of the car as Tom went ahead and opened the door to his house.

He motioned for Bianca to walk inside, she noticed how quiet the house was, "Where's everyone?".

"Dad and mum went out to some meeting, Harry and Sam are at soccer practice and Paddy is with his friend down the block".

She gave him a nod before he grabbed her hand and led them upstairs towards his bedroom.

Walking into his room, Bianca dropped her backpack on the ground before she laid down on the bed. Tom walked in behind her to see Bianca already made herself comfortable on his bed. He softly laughed to himself as he took of his shoes before walking over to her and helping her take her shoes off.

Walking over the opposite side of the bed, he laid down next to her, she watched him with a smile as he began to run his hand through his hair, "You tired princess?".

"It was such a long day, I don't understand how teachers think I'm capable of doing tests all day".

He chuckled as he continued to run his hand through her hair, she closed her eyes as she felt herself relax. It was just them too, in the comfort of his bedroom, with him running his hand through her brown wavy hair as she kept on thinking how she felt about him. Whether Tom felt the same or not Bianca felt the need he should know.

He was the first thing in her mind when she woke up. He was the one that made her heartbeat fastened just at the thought of him. The way he looked at her caused her to have a whole damn zoo in her stomach. Opening her eyes she watched as Tom was so peacefully playing with her, sitting up she motioned for him to do the same.

Bianca straddled Tom as she began to play with the curls that fell against his forehead. Tom looked at her with a certain spark in his eyes, here she sat on top of him, the light coming from the beige curtains made her beauty stand out to him more. He rested his hands on her hips and began to rub his thumbs against the exposed skin of her stomach.

"Tom?..." Bianca looked into Tom's brown eyes, her heart was beating so fast, "Yeah princess?".

Bianca leaned herself closer to Tom, stopping centimeters away from his lips as she kept her eyes on his, "I..I love you". She whispered against his lips, she felt anxious as she Tom simply watched her, he leaned closer, brushing his lips against hers, "I love you too".

She pressed her lips against his, not rushing it, simply enjoy the feeling of their lips against each other. His hands gripped her hips tightly as she began to rock her hips, Bianca wasn't sure where the hell this sudden confidence was coming from but she didn't want to stop. It was as if her heart was in control, simply expressing itself towards Tom, she wasn't nervous or scared, she felt comfortable, safe.