Thirty-seven; Hurt

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

He's using you.

He's using you.

He's using you.

Those three words were on a loop as she slowly made her way towards Tom. Tears were running down her face, her hands were slowly shaking as she slowed her pace and stood a couple of steps away from. Tom looked up from the ground to see Bianca crying, "Princess, what's wrong?".

"Is it true?"

Tom took a step forward towards her only for her to raise her hand motioning for him to stop, "Goddamn Tom just answer me! Is it true?".

"Princess I don't understand".

"The fucking bet Tom! Tell me that it isn't true, that I wasn't just a bet to you! Please-e tell me it isn't true" Tom heart shattered as Bianca watched him with glossy eyes, he took a deep breath before he began to nod slowly, "I'm sorry".

Bianca began to cry loudly as she brought a hand to cover her mouth, "No, no-o, please don't lie".

Tom looked so guilty, his eyes were filled with regret and sadness, "I'm so sorry-y, this isn't how you were supposed to find out".

"How I was supposed to find out? You've been using me these past months just for a stupid bet you and your friends made!" She shook her head as she walked towards Tom and began to punch his chest, "You promised! You promised you wouldn't hurt me!".

"Bianca-" She cut him off with a slap across his face, her breaths fastened as she glared at him, "You-u stay away from me".

Bianca took a step back from Tom who was holding a hand against his now redden cheek as he looked at her with sadness in his eyes, "Bianca please".

She shook her head before she turned around and made her way out of the parking lot. Tom's voice behind her made her quicken her steps and began to jog out of there. She had to leave, she needed to get out of there.

Bianca didn't, couldn't process anything around her, she wasn't sure where she was, how she should be feeling

Bianca didn't, couldn't process anything around her, she wasn't sure where she was, how she should be feeling. All she could comprehend was this intense pain in her chest as she fell down on her knees, scrapping her hands and elbows. Not noticing the blood now running down her skin she leaned against whatever wall there was behind her.

Her loud sobs were the only noise that could be heard, she held a hand against her chest as she tried to calm herself. Just breath, just breath. She closed her eyes as she kept on crying.