Intro

•Yoongi - Son of Hades, dislikes people and doesn't care for those he doesn't know.

•Jimin - Son of  Apollo, enjoys engulfing himself in music and his smile can brighten anyone's mood.

•Taehyung - Son of Athena, loves anything with literature, art, and even though he is not always serious, he is intelligent.

•Jungkook - Son of Poseidon, keeps to himself and would rather be near the sea than with people.

•Namjoon - Son of Zeus, considered to be responsible and is the one to be giving orders as a leader.

•Jin - Son of Aphrodite, his beauty captures everyone's interest, but he doesn't fall in love easily.

•Hoseok - Son of Demeter, is friendly to everyone; however, he isn't very fond of Yoongi.

~~~~

Namjoon entered the room and was surprised to see that his cousins actually showed up. Yoongi was off to the corner while Jungkook was sleeping. Namjoon cleared his throat and was able to catch their attention. "I see that you both decided to show up." 

Yoongi snorted and sat up straight, "It's not like we wanted to show up, more like our fathers forced us to come." Jungkook made a sound of agreement and also sat up to look at Namjoon. "So what's the big news that they couldn't deliver it themselves?"

Namjoon took a sit and prepared himself for an unhappy Yoongi, not like its any different from every day. "Well, my father made an agreement with your father saying that in order for us to be able to take up their name, we need to fully understand the responsibilities of being a God." Yoongi balled up his fist and smacked the table leaving a dent with a bit of fire. 

Jungkook quickly put it out with a flick of his wrist and ignored an agitated Yoongi. "Anyway, adding on to this, you will start packing because tomorrow we will be going on a trip to the Academy." Yoongi pushed his chair and let it fall to the ground with a loud bang, "What the actual hell! This is all crap!" Namjoon and Jungkook both sat down quietly, not really surprised at what was going on. 

Yoongi finally left the room to go and "talk" to his father while Jungkook went back to his place to pack. Namjoon was left staring at his hands. "This is going to be one hell of a ride."