Part trientatres

Jungkook laid in bed still unconscious as Taehyung continued to stare at him. He knew Kook was someone special, but he was unsure if he could move on after watching his ex-lover die. Hoseok was the only one who really knew who Tae was. He couldn't just give himself to Jungkook when the boy knew he still had feelings that were never resolved with Hoseok.

Taehyung slowly got up from his seat and took Jungkook's hand in his. He brought it up to his lips and gave it a small and gentle kiss. He placed back beside him and made his way out of the room. He needed to talk to Jin and he needed to do it fast because he needed to get away for some time.

As he was walking out of the room, he stared at the students running back and forth through the hall. Some were jumping and others just stood there as if in shock. Tae went up to a girl who was looking out the window. "Excuse me, what is going on?" The girl turned to face him with tears running down her face as a huge smile adorning her face. "Look, we finally won." She pointed towards the field and he was Jimin and Yoongi hugging each other while Namjoon just stared at the sky with a smile on his face as Jin stood close to him. He couldn't believe it, they had actually won against Zeus.

Without thinking any longer, he ran outside. He didn't care if he was pushing everyone aside he just needed to make sure it was all real. He burst through the doors and ran into the fields as he pushed himself to continue running. He finally reached the rest of the guys and didn't waste any more time. "Is it true? Did we actually win? Are they not coming back and attacking us anymore?" Jin was bombarded with questions as Taehyung looked unsure. He smiled and brought him into a tight hug. "Yes, we won. Everything will be okay."

Tae could feel a small smile making its way to his face. 'Thank you Hoseok.' He no longer held himself back and just let everything out. Sobs were leaving his mouth as his body shook in the embrace of Jin. The pain and relieve all swarmed inside Taehyung as he continued to cry. Namjoon stared at Jin who held Tae as he was a broken child. Nobody needed to ask what was wrong as everything happened in front of their eyes. 

Jin finally pulled away to look at Taehyung. "Okay bud, let's go inside and get you all calmed down. Let me just go tell Namjoon real quick." Tae gave a small nod as he wiped away his tears while letting out small sniffles. Jin walked closer to Namjoon and let himself be embraced by him. "I have to go help out Tae, will you be okay?" Joon looked down at Jin and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. "Don't worry, I'm just going to help everyone clean up this place. There's a lot of this that got destroyed, but everything will be okay by the end of the day. Go help the poor boy, he definitely needs your help." Jin gave him a small peck on the cheek before quickly leaving to Taehyung's side. Both boys walked slowly inside and into Jin's office as they closed the door to speak.

"He's leaving." Yoongi looked at Jimin confused at his sudden comment. "Who's leaving?" Jimin just continued to stare where Jin and Tae had stood before leaving. "Taehyung. Is going to leave for a while. He always does this, instead of just talking to people, he always decides to flee and come back like nothing is wrong." Yoongi was still unsure of Jimin was talking about, but he knew that whatever was happening, it was making him upset. 

Yoongi stepped closer to Jimin and took him into his arms. "Everyone has their ways of dealing with things. Even if we may not agree with it, maybe that's the only way they get through things. Now don't pout or else I won't be able to stop myself from biting those lips." Jimin instantly blushed at Yoongi's words as he slapped his chest. "Yoongi! I'm having a serious conversation here!" Jimin whined but that didn't stop Yoongi from laughing at his cute baby. "Okay okay, how about we go out tomorrow after we are done cleaning with everything and you can tell me anything? Sounds good?" Jimin smiled at the idea, liking the thought of just spending some time with his Yoongi. 

hello beautiful readers! i know it's been some time and i'm honestly sorry about the long wait. due to making you guys wait for so long, i've decided to start an update schedule. i will be uploading a new chapter friday in the afternoon and if i don't then it will be saturday morning. thank you to everyone who decided to stick through my writer's block! anywho, I hope you all have a nice day/night and don't forget that i freaking appreciate you all!