Parte thirty two

Zeus stood in disbelief at how his brother had disobeyed his orders. In outrage, he swung his arm back but before he could throw anything, Jimin sent another arrow straight at his hand causing more blood to gush out. He continued to run and target Zeus until he had wounds everywhere. All the other Gods and Goddesses who were on his side did not dare intervene with their fight and stick to fighting with the students.

While Zeus was too busy trying to dodge the arrows, Jin and Yoongi let some golden chains fall onto him. "Get these off of me!" The chains continued to restrict him the more he moved. Jungkook had cast a spell on them to where they would be able to withhold anything powerful. Namjoon's rose his hand as a bigger storm came closer.

Powerful winds with pouring rain made it difficult for everyone to stand still, but it didn't bother Namjoon. The winds soon lifted a struggling Zeus off the ground as he continued to yell in anger. "I would say, I am sorry father but I would be a liar and we all know how much you hate liars!" Yoongi then stepped forward for his part of the plan. He kneeled before the ground as he let his arms open wide. The ground below them started to move causing everyone to stop fighting and look at what was occurring before them.

The pits of hell greeted them and below them was a huge cage opened from the top. When Yoongi stares back towards where Zeus was at, he saw Jimin instead. "Yoongi what are you doing? Don't put me down there!! I don't want to go in the cage." Yoongi froze not sure of what was happening.

Namjoon stared at a frozen Yoongi, confused as to why he wasn't moving. "Yoongi! Get away from there!" He turned around to stare at Namjoon with panic and uncertainty in his eyes. "I can't, I can't hurt him." That's when everything made sense. His father had shifted to confuse Yoongi.

"Please Yoongi! Safe me!" Zeus extended his hand for Yoongi to take. What Yoongi wasn't paying attention to was that he was inching closer to the edge. "Jimin do something!" Jimin knew what he needed to do, but was afraid of hurting the person he loved. Yoongi kept on walking closer to Zeus, wanting to save his 'Jimin'. Before Yoongi could take another step, Jimin pulled back an arrow and let go, penetrating Yoongi's arm. He looked down to see his numb arm and looked back to see the actual Zeus. He stumbled backward until he fell and sat there confused.

Namjoon then took this moment to drop Zeus to the ground since he was no longer close to Yoongi. Hades slowly walked over to his brother, his aura around him turning darker. He grabbed him by the throat and picked him up. He started putting pressure around his throat cutting off any oxygen while enjoying how much Zeus was struggling. "It is all over Zeus, you are no longer the leader." Without saying anything else, Hades tossed him into the cage as he snapped his fingers causing the ground to shut.

Soon the storm vanished and the only thing that was seen was a cloudy sky. It was finally over, no more fighting. All the students dropped their weapons and fell onto the ground. Not believing that they had won. Some students were laughing and celebrating while others held onto the dead bodies of the ones they cared for.

All of the Gods/Goddesses stepped back from the students and stood in front of Hades, Namjoon, and Yoongi before kneeling. Hades turned to the two boys and kneeled to show his respect before getting up.

"I hear by declare Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook the new leaders of Olympus! You will all show your respect for them. Now pick up all of this mess and let us go back home." They all replied with a 'yes sir' before spreading out and picking up those who were no longer there with them. Hades turned back around to face his son, "Yoongi, if you ever want to return home, your throne will be waiting for you, but as of right now please take care of yourself." Yoongi walked closer to his father and took him in a hug before whispering a small 'thank you'.

hope you liked this update, my lovely readers :) i try my best to deliver as soon as possible while trying to make the content entertaining; however, there will be times where i will be loaded with work or just have a writer's block. so please be understanding and patient and i promise to do my best!! anywho, i love you all and have a nice day/night 💙