Part Dieciséis

Taehyung has been acting distant towards everyone except Jin. Jimin was even hurt when he noticed that he wouldn't talk to him. Jimin kept grumbling under his breath as he stomped over to the garage. "Where are you going looking so grumpy?" Jimin looked at Jin and glared at him."Why should I tell you? Shouldn't you be with Tae?" Jin didn't need any further explanation and understood what this was about.

"Jimin, stop it. Taehyung is going through some stuff and I know you don't like being in the dark, but Tae does have his reasons. Don't worry and please don't get angry over it. He will tell you soon when he feels comfortable." Jimin's pout faded away as he realized he was being a dick towards Jin without any reason."I'm sorry Jin. I don't mean to act this way, it just comes out and I can't help myself." Jin gave him a warm smile and left the room.

Jin rubbed his hand over his face as he walked back to his office. When he entered, he wasn't surprised to see Tae biting his nails while reading a book. Jin went and took a seat across him not knowing how to start the conversation. "Tae, it's time for you to start interacting with others." Not even a second later, Tae was staring at him with a blank expression. "I don't want to." Taehyung grumbled out as he crossed his arms. Jin knew that he was going to start acting moody.

"Taehyung, I did not ask you if you wanted to, I am telling you that you have to. I love you and all, but you have to start to realize that you can't just hide from everyone. You are going to get hurt in many ways, but you will have to get up and get through it. Jimin is hurting because you have ignored him. Do you want to continue making Jimin feel bad?" Jin instantly knew that he had finally gotten Tae to understand after he had mentioned Jimin. Tae's eyes started to water and his lips slowly turned red. "Did I make Jimin feel bad?"

Taehyung received his response when Jin remained silent. Tae stood up and walked out the door in search of Jimin. Jin looked after him and let out a small smile, he knew Tae couldn't stand being away from Jimin for too long, all he needed was a nudge of encouragement. Jin finally went over to his seat and closed his eyes for a while. These past days have been a mess since Tae wanted to be extra clingy.

"Jimin!" Jimin could barley turn around when he felt a pair of legs and arms being wrapped around him. Tear drops were soon followed as Jimin's shirt soaked them up. He didn't need to look to know that it was Tae. He rubbed small circles on his back with one hand while the other was on Tae's thighs to balance him. Jimin walked over to an outside picnic table and sat himself down with Tae still in his lap.

"Jimin! I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean for you to get upset. I don't want you to feel bad." He continued to cry and hug Jimin closer to him. "Honey, don't cry. Everything is okay. I know that you haven't been feeling well, and I will continue to wait if you still don't. None of this is your fault, okay?" Thumbs wiped away Tae's tears and both hands brought his face closer. Jimin planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead while rubbing his back.

Taehyung was now sitting beside Jimin with small hiccups leaving him. Small footsteps walked towards them until they finally stopped. Yoongi stared at the both boy curiously, "Are you okay Taehyung? Did someone hurt you?" Tae jumped in surprise since he wasn't paying attention to anything. Before he could even say anything, Jimin responded for him. "He is going through some difficult stuff and is just feeling down." Yoongi nodded his head in an understanding manner. He ruffled Tae's hair and gave him a small smile. "Hopefully you get better kid, you look better when you're smiling."

Sorry for the long wait :( But hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and please do ignore and forgive my grammar mistakes:)